Event & Game Releases

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Scripts that signal players to join an event at a specific times or often use a map, or an instance map to help players farm items.
Example: Clucker event, Disguise event, Gold room, MvP room, Chess script

59 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Featured Topics

• Latest Commits

• Topics

• The name of your server: SneakyRO ( https://sneakyro.com ) Your servers rates: To be decided more specifically later, but generally something mid rate. Pre or Renewal: Renewal, lots of fun and exciting updates are coming to RO. Some of which I'm still catching up with even now. What positions are available at the time: All kinds of positions are open, but developers and GMs are needed right now! Other server specifics you would like to include: We're in a very early state, site hosting/game server hosting is up, the client is half done. I've been doing it all alone so far, with more help it's going to be a breeze. Your contact information and available form of contact such as email or private message: Discord (Sɴᴇᴀᴋʏʙᴀᴇ#3028)   So that's the gist of it. I've always had an interest for management and Ragnarok, I used to play way back and there's a lot I forgot and obviously so much to catch up to.. All of which I decide to learn as our server grows, nothing can ever be complete, it's a never ending journey for the better.

Working on this project / server is mainly just for fun, but don't be mistaken. I'm quite a serious person and don't like to do it half assed.

tl;dr My vision is to create a casual server, but which also have aspects of competition.. in other words, an environment to hangout doing what we all love, whether that is to compete being #1 solo or by team, chill and embark on adventure with countless of quests and stories! So to me, mid rate sounds about just right, nothing too difficult or easy.

A perfect middle ground.

So slide in my DMs lol, let's see what we can do. Payments will be discussed in private upon hiring.

Kind regards,
      SneakyBae
    • Just wanted to say hi, hope you all doing great! (: Looking for like minded people, hope it's not a problem if I hijack my own introduction a bit.. I'm looking to recruit and make a team for a server. Here's my post on RMS: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/recruitment/(recruitment)-sneakyro/
      (I'll post in the right section also, just wanted some more exposure.. Sorry! :P)
    • Hello guys. I have tried make a custom skill that give another skill. I am editing some skills. For now, I want to make the ability RK_ENCHANTBLADE give TF_THROWSTONE skill.c case RK_ENCHANTBLADE: clif->skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,// formula not confirmed sc_start2(src,bl,type,100,skill_lv,(100+20*skill_lv)*status->get_lv(src)/150+sstatus->int_,skill->get_time(skill_id,skill_lv))); pc->skill(sd, 152, 1, 0); //Here the TF skill break; i am using how base the script command: *skill <skill id>,<level>{,<flag>}; From the souce, that in the case i guess pc_skill. script.c BUILDIN(skill) { int id; int level; int flag = SKILL_GRANT_TEMPORARY; struct map_session_data *sd = script->rid2sd(st); if (sd == NULL) return true;// no player attached, report source id = ( script_isstringtype(st,2) ? skill->name2id(script_getstr(st,2)) : script_getnum(st,2) ); level = script_getnum(st,3); if( script_hasdata(st,4) ) flag = script_getnum(st,4); pc->skill(sd, id, level, flag); //<--- The command that i used return true; }   Even so, I did not gain the skill by using RK_ENCHANTBLADE
    • Hello guys. I have tried make a custom skill that give another skill. I am editing some skills. For now, I want to make the ability RK_ENCHANTBLADE give TF_THROWSTONE skill.c case RK_ENCHANTBLADE: clif->skill_nodamage(src,bl,skill_id,skill_lv,// formula not confirmed sc_start2(src,bl,type,100,skill_lv,(100+20*skill_lv)*status->get_lv(src)/150+sstatus->int_,skill->get_time(skill_id,skill_lv))); pc->skill(sd, 152, 1, 0); //Here the TF skill break; i am using how base the script command: *skill <skill id>,<level>{,<flag>}; From the souce, that in the case i guess pc_skill. script.c BUILDIN(skill) { int id; int level; int flag = SKILL_GRANT_TEMPORARY; struct map_session_data *sd = script->rid2sd(st); if (sd == NULL) return true;// no player attached, report source id = ( script_isstringtype(st,2) ? skill->name2id(script_getstr(st,2)) : script_getnum(st,2) ); level = script_getnum(st,3); if( script_hasdata(st,4) ) flag = script_getnum(st,4); pc->skill(sd, id, level, flag); //<--- The command that i used return true; }   Even so, I did not gain the skill by using RK_ENCHANTBLADE
  • Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By Doxiema

9    0