rans

Members
  • Content count

    328
  • Joined

  • Last visited

2 Followers

About rans

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://facebook.com/ranz18

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location:
    Sa bahay

Recent Profile Visitors

2929 profile views
  1. try comparing it with a default npc and slowly rotate it. there is a offset where the custom added will face direction quicker than it should be. just like in the photo i posted.
  2. here npc_bascojin.act npc_bascojin.spr
  3. the poring is a default one and the bascojin i downloaded. i've also encountered this problem to other custom npc from the download section.
  4. This duplicate npc (the bascojin and poring) is facing the same direction in the script (4) but if you rotate camera there is a small offset. the custom added npc will switch face faster than the normal.
  5. Thanks!
  6. wondering if anyone has 2018 version for this?
  7. I'm a little bit confuse on this How can i use the env MYPLUGINS? all the guides about adding plugin uses the MYPLUGIN = I'm just curious. thank you
  8. Cleaned up my browser so i forgot that hercules change their domain long time ago from hercules.ws to herc.ws but when i tried to use hercules.ws it redirected me to rathena lol
  9. hello, its seems that when my spritefile name has "_" in the converted iteminfo it's translated into space. is it normal? or there is a settings also for that?
  10. I ddnt notice that. thanks i change it to 2016
  11. I use the tool mergeidnum.bat to convert my idnum into iteminfo but after it i'm getting this 7th argument is must number error. i've attached my iteminfo.lub itemInfo_new.lub
  12. i did try to add a dummy sprite to that missing file. and it seems to be a job sprite. but when i try to change to another job it resulted to another missing file error.
  13. Sorry i'm not really getting what your trying to explain to me. but a few test i've already done is to use other account/ create new account reset the setup.exe and use other client folder using hercules too but different server just trying to connect with clientinfo.xml all the same result for just this one trunk. but on the older trunk it works just fine.
  14. I did check and its missing a file but the thing is the same client side works on rathena. or older version of hercules. i'm not so sure why is the job sprite suddenly require to be inside of "costume_1" folder and have _1 on their ending name.