New Bugs added:
Lord Knight: Bowling Bash:
based on RateMyServer's forums info: - Bowling Bash knocks the target monster into the direction you last walked into, after the knockback, there will be a 3x3 splash damage around the target cell of the knockback
- Every monsters hit by the splash damage will itself be knocked back one cell into a random direction and causes its own 3x3 splash damage
--> doesn't work.
- Every monster can be hit up to 2 times per bowling bash, after that it will be immune; only on the first hit, it will cause a 3x3 splash itself
--> cannot be tested.(Point 2)
- The chain reaction will continue until no new monsters are hit anymore, until the monster is knocked into a wall or until the max number of chains has been reached --> cannot be tested. (Point 2) - There is a gutter line from coordinates dividable by 40 with a certain size (see table above), at max level that would be 40-44, 80-84, etc. --> there is not a gutter line, so below points doesn't work.
- On the gutter line monsters are immune to the chain reaction from bowling bash, even if they haven't been hit 2 times yet, instead they will be knocked back by x tiles whereas x is equal to the gutter line size; the initially targetted monsters will always take 1 hit even if on the gutter line
- When there is knockback immunity, targets won't be knocked back by bowling bash, however, the splash will still be around the cell where the target would have ended up if knockback was possible --> cannot be tested. (Point 2) - Consequently, hitting a target into a wall will cause the chain reaction to stop, even if no knockback is actually possible --> cannot be tested. (Point 2)
doesn't drain targets SP by an amount equal to 10% of the damage inflicted.
Source (first of the notes): http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Sura_Body_Bullet