rans

Paypal scam problem

Hi guys!
I just want to know whats your opinion on me.
i have client from france and he bought service from me all in all it was around 180$
this includes the hosting, website design, full server setup + customization, Hashield and adelays.

He paid me the full amount last june 4.
and now i noticed my paypal account balance is negative and got notification that he refunded his payment.
for the reason "Not authorized payment".

Now i sent a letter in paypal about this incident and proving my evidence that he has the product or service he ordered. 

Anyone got experience like this? is there a chance that my money will get back?

Thank you for your advises..

EDIT:
Here are some proof of our transaction on facebook. (He is saying that his paypal was hacked but after a minute He blocked me on facebook)
2znob9u.png

29fp1sz.png

35jvvhk.png

He is saying that he was hacked.

34dskuw.png

Confirmation that he receive the Services and hosting access:

2uf9hmb.png

Proof that the payment was authorized by him. (I did ask for a confirmation printscreen)

1430ye8.jpg

2m6vpeg.jpg

Now he refunded the money.
2zjmirm.jpg

Edited by Ranz

It looks kind of bad for you since the only thing that would protect you from that scam is the ebay seller protection. This isn't eligible for seller protection since it falls under digital content and service.

As stated on https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US#11:

11.5 Items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller protection. The following are examples of items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller protection.

• Intangible items, including Digital Goods, and services.
  • Claims or Chargebacks for Significantly Not as Described.
  • Items that you deliver in person, including in connection with In-Store Checkout.
  • PayPal Direct Payments.
  • Virtual Terminal Payments.
  • PayPal Business Payments.

I would try it anyway, but i wouldn't hold my hopes up high and would keep that in mind for the future.

Edited by Winterfox

Hi guys!

i have client from france and he bought service from me all in all it was around 180$

this includes the hosting, website design, full server setup + customization, Hashield and adelays.

and now i noticed my paypal account balance is negative and got notification that he refunded his payment.

Now i sent a letter in paypal about this incident and proving my evidence that he has the product or service he ordered. 

Please, create another thread about this person and leave everything you can about him, so people will know whom you deal with.

Hi guys!

Please, create another thread about this person and leave everything you can about him, so people will know whom you deal with.

If you really wish to make thread, just be sure to include proofs.

Just edit my post. 
if there are violation to my post or anything i need to include please tell me.