Sign in to follow this  
koko24

Whitesmith Cart Termi

Question

any knows why cart termi damage is over powered? 255/120 ws cart termi is 100k-200k and i dont know how they do it

Card Effects are disable, no thana no tg no hydra, tried copying his stats and build but i can't copy his damage and i dont know here the bug is comming

anyone experience this? or any info regarding this?

4 answers to this question

Did you fill up your cart also?  Since the damage is raised by the weight oft the cart. Did you check his skills he uses before or potions? Also items effects like Ice Pick / Combat Knife work with cart termination.

You could raise it by 200% with Maximum Overthrust.  Other factors of damage are: Cart Weight (base damage), wATK(accounts for about 30-35% of base damage), Size (+50-70%), Element (+40%), eqATK (+20% damage).

yes i copied everything, from stats to item build to item inventory, i only reach half of his damage,

i didnt saw his cart list, but my cart is on max weight 8k,

im wondering if is there any known weight cart bug

@@koko24 check your cart weight, it possible if you put some 0 weight item in the cart then change the weight from the original weight of the item and cart termi needs cart weight to make it more powerful

i cant remember changing any weight from default to 0

is there anyway to make the weight cap damage? like sp from asura?

case WS_CARTTERMINATION:i = 10 * (16 - skill_lv);if (i < 1) i = 1;//Preserve damage ratio when max cart weight is changed.if(sd && sd->cart_weight)skillratio += sd->cart_weight/i * 80000/battle_config.max_cart_weight - 100;else if (!sd)skillratio += 80000 / i - 100;