Sign in to follow this  
OnceroErebus

Harmony Help

Question

Hello, our server use harmony for protection. We can block all third programs like RCX but there is a problem... for some reason we are not able to succesfully block RoMedic(autopots).... is there any solution. I would really appreciate if someone could give me a brief guide on how to setup harmony correctly ^-^

Sincerely,

Once-Ro GM Team

3 answers to this question

@@OnceroErebus

As far as i can see there should be a guide in your licence file:

How do I install Harmony on my server?Harmony consists of small source patch files (unified diff format) and several new source files.The server installer (available on Windows and Linux) automatically tries to apply the patch files to your source base and performs all other necessary steps (patching Makefiles, copying files).Instructions on manual setup and hands-on setup support are included in all licenses.

Also i am not sure if RoMedic is a tool that is blocked, atleast it isn't mentioned in their list of things it blocks:

Harmony blocks a broad range of cheat tools, including WPE, rPE, OpenKore, SpeedGear and other commonly used software. As of the latest version (3.3), basic routines against AutoHotkey are also included, which will be extended in future releases.Additionally, several low-level attack patterns (e.g. memory modifications) are observed and blocked.

Well, i didn't hear that much good from harmony lately and since it is used on many servers, there are also many workarounds for it.

I heard a lot that it isn't really active worked on and is considered dead by most of the people.

So maybe you should try an alternate solution like hashield or internal guard.

Edited by Winterfox