Sign in to follow this  
rans

Warning: Cannot modify header information

Question

Hi,
Anyone can help me with this error?
69dseu.png

I tried the theme from rathena to hercules fluxcp. and i got this warning/error.

8 answers to this question

Usually that is because you output something before the header() function of php.

I did not get you. what do you mean?

I tried PlugNplay's free theme and found out that this error is not causing by the theme but the CMS addon from rAthena

When you add this to /theme/main/index.php

<?php if (!defined('FLUX_ROOT')) exit;		$this->redirect($this->url('news','view'))		?>

that warning will show.

contact your webhosting support. they can answer your problem.

I think its not a hosting problem 

its compatibility of cms addon to hercules

Usually that is because you output something before the header() function of php.

I tried PlugNplay's free theme and found out that this error is not causing by the theme but the CMS addon from rAthena

<?php if (!defined('FLUX_ROOT')) exit;		$this->redirect($this->url('news','view'))		?>

that warning will show.

Could you copy paste the content of the file? Best would be pastebin and post the link?

that warning will show.

Could you copy paste the content of the file? Best would be pastebin and post the link?

Here is the header.php from the theme

http://pastebin.com/3986QVXr

but i doubt that this is the problem. it seems that the content manager addon has the problem with this code inside /theme/main/index.php

I think the thing is that /theme/main/index.php is included in the index.php in the root directory which allready outputs content before the call of the header function which is called by $this->redirect();

Maybe this helps you: http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/1489/solve-php-error-cannot-modify-header-information-headers-already-sent/