take the private prize
dellet the last prize you send it
exit

then if I selcet the awards he will ask the kind of the prize
do you want send items or zeny

next ask for who
1- to one charcter >> send by write char name or send by write char ID
2- to one acount >> send by writ acount name or send by write acount ID
3- to all acounts online >> after that will asking do you want the prize dellet automatic after few mante *input how many mante*
4- to all acounts
5- to all charcters *that's mean if the acount have more than char will get more than one prize but he can't take all prize on one char*

the option 1 and 2 will send prize on " take the private prize "

* make sure the npc will not give any player if he have a wight
* make sure the prize will send event if the player are offline
* make sure there is no pzie if the palyer are Vending by useing command @at
* also the important thing what I want ( I don't want players who open more than 5 acounts get more than 5 prize)
I mean if players open 10 acount then he can get prize for 5 acounts only _ I heard the best way it's using mac address

I hope the script is posable to do

Regards

I get deal with some one

I think it's better to close or dellet this post

6 answers to this question

I mean if players open 10 acount then he can get prize for 5 acounts only _ I heard the best way it's using mac address

This one will be hard, even you have patch the mac_addres patch the mac address will send 000000000000 for player who use usb stick modem or , the only way is using hackshield that was around to buy,

This one will be hard, even you have patch the mac_addres patch the mac address will send 000000000000 for player who use usb stick modem or , the only way is using hackshield that was around to buy,

Nothing of this really matters. Dynamic IPs change by nature, mac addresses can easily be spoofed, even hardware ids can be spoofed.

Also networks work with mac addresses they are needed to transport data between 2 devices, so its impossible that any device you use to communicate with another doesn't have a mac address.

The just are valid from one device to another, that is why we have ip addresses that determine the full location for example of a device you want to communicate with over the internet.

Edited by Winterfox

if im not wrong you can use h*shield they have feature hwid (hardware id) record (like mac addres), since yes mac addres can be spoofed and hwid is mmh i dont know if is that possible to spoofing hwid, even if is a possible measure that to extreem for me, since everyone can get the reward? no?

if im not wrong you can use h*shield they have feature hwid (hardware id) record (like mac addres), since yes mac addres can be spoofed and hwid is mmh i dont know if is that possible to spoofing hwid, even if is a possible measure that to extreem for me, since everyone can get the reward? no?

Hashield and Internal Guard provide mac / hwid protection.

It is possible to spoof the hwid. As long as you have physical access to the source of your id, there is allways a way to change it. It is just a question how far you will go even though you don't need to do that much.

It is enough to change the VolumeID and there are easy tools to do that.

Hard Disk Serial Number Changer for example.

For mac you can use this:

For the mac address there is Technitium MAC Address Changer.

It's nothing more than a few clicks to spoof most of id things you can think of.

@@Kid BaKa

If you use Internal Guard or Hashield it is no problem to have a mac or hwid protection.

Edited by Winterfox