KirieZ

Configurable Refiner

File Name: Configurable Refiner

File Submitter: KirieZ

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2015

File Category: Utility

This is a configurable refiner that I made after reading the request from this topic.

It contains the following options (all of them configurable):

• Normal refine
  • Refine N times at once (It's possible to allow this for a different group)
  • Set different zeny and item requirements based on item's WeaponLv field
  • Display information about the refine like: the safe refine and the chance of the next level.
  • Allow the usage of items that increase the success chance
  • Allow the usage of items that avoids the item from being destroyed when the refine fails
  • (2.0) Ask if want to use items to protect / increase refine chance
  • (2.0) Define custom effects when refine fails: stay as is, decrease one level or go back to +0

Everything is configurable at the end of the script.

I made some tests and it seems to be working correctly, if you run into any bug or wants to suggest a new feature, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Click here to download this file

@@KirieZ, your refiner is really good to use, but can you add more configure feature to enable safe refine per level, i mean in offical have safe refine 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 v.v..

best regards.

Edited by Gerz

@@KirieZ, your refiner is really good to use, but can you add more configure feature to enable safe refine per level, i mean in offical have safe refine 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 v.v..

best regards.

Not sure if I understood what you said. My refiner has the safe levels, it's shown to the player when .DisplayRefineInfo is true and as a warning if he is going to upgrade over the safe level.

If you want to increase the safe levels you have to change refine_db.txt and .SafeLevels array in my script.

@@Gerz

So it's like the SecureItems that it already has, but for a limited refine level? I will try to do it in these next days.

Thanks

We just have to wait for the next update :) i think there are many features to be added on this cool and very useful script.

Thank you!

@Vlync: Sorry for the delay, I've just uploaded a new version, waiting for it to be approved.

It will bring the option to secure items by their types and refine levels and rAthena compatibility.

@Vlync: Sorry for the delay, I've just uploaded a new version, waiting for it to be approved.

It will bring the option to secure items by their types and refine levels and rAthena compatibility.

@@KirieZ

can you add what version is working copy for rAthena? THANK You again my friend.

I'll wait till someone approved it.

Edited by Vlync

@@Aurora : Can't see why not, but would it be a option or it will de-refine when a refine fails? (for example, if you are refining with a secure item and it fails, it will downgrade instead of breaking)

@Aurora I understood that, but I didn't get if your suggestion is that the player choose to de-refine or if it is a consequence of a refine fail.

Edited by KirieZ

Getting this error on running the script, Please help!

@@KirieZ

[Error]:  Loading NPC file: npc/custom/refc.txtscript error on npc/custom/refc.txt line 35    script:add_word: invalid word. A word consists of undercores and/or alphanumeric characters, and valid variable prefixes/postfixes.    30 :	    mes "know what you want me to refine.";    31 :	    next;    32 :    33 :	    setarray .@position$[1], "Head","Body","Left hand","Right hand","Robe","Shoes","Accessory 1","Accessory 2","Head 2","Head 3";    34 :	    .@menu$ = "";*   35 :	    for(.@i = 1; .@i <= 10; '+'+.@i) {    36 :			    if(getequipisequiped(.@i)) {    37 :					    .@menu$ += .@position$[.@i] + "-" + "[" + getequipname(.@i) + "]";    38 :					    .@equipped = 1;    39 :			    }    40 :			    .@menu$ += ":"; 
Edited by rector

@@KirieZ No effect :(

You're using the old version, I think, refiner 1.0 is the old version and maybe you're on rAthena?

Download refiner.txt instead of refiner 1.0.txt

@@KirieZ

I got this error now and npc is showing up but not refining.

[Error]: script_rid2sd: fatal error ! player not attached![Debug]: Function: set (2 parameters):[Debug]: Data: variable name='.AllowMultipleRefines' index=0[Debug]: Data: variable name='true'[Debug]: Source (NPC): Refiner at prontera (145,194)[Warning]: script_get_val: cannot access player variable 'true', defaulting to 0