1. 1. Which rates?

• 1x
    • <5x
    • 5x
    • >5x && <10x
    • 10x
    • >10x && <25x

I am curious.. what the majority likes  :rolleyes:

If the choice is not in the poll feel free to comment it.

Edited by Noil

Personally i think 10~60 are the best for Base and Job. It allows you to get to a Level to have fun with, but is still a challange later in the game. For items they are okay if you ask me. I wouldn't raise them that much if at all, especially the MVP ones.

High rate servers tend to be more of a chat talk, pvp, gvg environment since once you get a certain level there is nothing much to do. That holds true for lowrates also, but it takes far more time to get there.

The biggest issue for most servers today is the lack of new content. 

I like anything above 10 to be honest. I really love above 15 and under 25. Anything under 10... just would drive me insane to try and level :<

I've always made 10x rates, but for personal convictions.

And best advice I can give you in case you want to make a server is to be comfortable with the characteristics of your own server. This will encourage you to spend time on its administration and management.

I've always made 10x rates, but for personal convictions.

And best advice I can give you in case you want to make a server is to be comfortable with the characteristics of your own server. This will encourage you to spend time on its administration and management.

Yeah I know what you mean. But I don't really have a tending in EXP-Rates for Items I definitly know I don't want to increase them. I think it's more healthy for the long run and the economy.

Pre-re: 10x or lower, enought to take 99, go to WoE, BG, make the quests, events, etc.

Renewal: 30x or Anything lower.

The big problem with the servers (especially the renewal servers) is the hardest end levels (150~160~175), we have the level but don't have the content to take this level (leveling 150+ in scaraba hole is suck, and kill MvP's in many servers is a fight for the most strong ranger...), without maps like, clock tower (nightmare mode), many of instances and future updates, take max level leaves days, weeks rsrsrs.

My suggestion for Renewal Server: Make the server max lavel 150, when the new episode release, raise the level to 160, when release the 175 content, raise the level again

Edited by fxfreitas

for me its better if its high rate atleast you can attain good items for a month and sometimes server will just wipe it out because of some reason they been hacked or something.