Sign in to follow this  
Creek

Ajuda com DEBUG

Question

Capturar.jpg

Tava procurando um evento, ai achei o PacPoring instalei até então tudo ok no script só que quando fui verificar que ele não está sumonando no mapa os mobs que tentam matar o jogador e fica dando esse Debug no console , esse script é bem antigo se alguem puder me ajudar agradeço, Obrigado.

NPC: http://pastebin.com/iFdRMCtT

11 answers to this question

@@Creek

I didn't open it, since the error was clear. It was just hard to find where the variable is used. In line 388.

getmapxy(getd(".m$"+strnpcinfo(3)),getd(".x"+strnpcinfo(3)),getd(".y"+strnpcinfo(3)),1);

getd gets a reference to a variable based on a string, so you can construct the variable name dynamically.

In this case getd(".m$"+strnpcinfo(3)) is the same as getd(".m$pacporing1"), so you can add the $ like this:

getmapxy(getd(".m$"+strnpcinfo(3)+"$"),getd(".x"+strnpcinfo(3)),getd(".y"+strnpcinfo(3)),1);
Edited by Winterfox

@@Creek

Add the postfix $ at the end of the .m$pacporing variables.

.m$pacporing não existe..does not exist

Não estou conseguindo pode me explicar melhor?

I'm not getting can explain me better?

@@Creek

The script function getmapxy atleast uses 4 parameters of which 3 get filled by the function to return results of the search.

The first parameter is a string of the map in your case it should be named .m$pacporing1, .m$pacporing2 and .m$pacporing3 but since they omit the $ at the end of their name they are for integer variables and are not for string content which is returned by getmapxy.

Therefore to work properly you need to change them to: .m$pacporing1$, .m$pacporing2$ and .m$pacporing3$.

A imagem esta clara. Basta lê-la.

Não esta encontrando o mapa desejado.

A imagem esta clara. Basta lê-la.

Não esta encontrando o mapa desejado.

Mais eu adicionei o mapa e teleporto para o mesmo normalmente, agora eu não entendi oque o gringo falou acho que ele não abriu o pastebin do script porque no script existe varios pacporing1 , estou muito confuso pode me dar uma ajuda ai?

Obrigado.

Edited by Creek

@@Creek

I didn't open it, since the error was clear. It was just hard to find where the variable is used. In line 388.

getmapxy(getd(".m$"+strnpcinfo(3)),getd(".x"+strnpcinfo(3)),getd(".y"+strnpcinfo(3)),1);

getd gets a reference to a variable based on a string, so you can construct the variable name dynamically.

In this case getd(".m$"+strnpcinfo(3)) is the same as getd(".m$pacporing1"), so you can add the $ like this:

getmapxy(getd(".m$"+strnpcinfo(3)+"$"),getd(".x"+strnpcinfo(3)),getd(".y"+strnpcinfo(3)),1);

Thank you

Agora está apareçendo os mobs , porem estão com erros de movimento...e fica apareçendo o debug abaixo:

Now appearing mobs, however they are with handling errors ... and is appearing debug below:

[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "" not found in index list!

http://pastebin.com/5BWuSMqg

@@Creek

Descobri um outro problema, se o jogador deslogar no meio do evento ocorre o erro abaixo, sabe oque pode ser?

I found another problem, if the player log out in the middle of the event is the error below, what do you know you can be?

Thank You

Capturar.jpg

@@Creek

You use the function rid2name, that uses the account id to get the name of the currently logged in character.

If that player is logged out it will fail because the account id isn't online anymore.

There is another function I may be putting not be giving this error?

@@Creek

You use the function rid2name, that uses the account id to get the name of the currently logged in character.

If that player is logged out it will fail because the account id isn't online anymore.

Edited by Creek