Sign in to follow this  
DLSUD04

@shower command please

can I request for @shower command? and please teach me where to paste it to implement this command in my server, step by step please hehe

for example:

@shower 607 200 

- it will drop the item <607> around me for about 10x10 cells so players can pick them

It is not a src edit, it's a script, that mimics making a new command. Install it like any other script, and it will let you use the command @flooritem

it will also not require a recompile, just either use @reloadscript ingame, or just restart the server after installing it.

But this does require using Hercules Emulator

Edited by GmOcean

It is not a src edit, it's a script, that mimics making a new command. Install it like any other script, and it will let you use the command @flooritem

it will also not require a recompile, just either use @reloadscript ingame, or just restart the server after installing it.

But this does require using Hercules Emulator

ok so where should I supposed to put that script?? should I just copy that and put somewhere? I have no idea where to put the script so I can use that @flooritem

please kindly teach me step by step please thank youuuuuuuuu

-	script	test1235678	-1,{end;OnInit:	bindatcmd "flooritem", strnpcinfo(0)+"::OnFI", 60,90; ;	end;OnFI:	.@hditemid = atoi(.@atcmd_parameters$[0]);    	.@damount = atoi(.@atcmd_parameters$[1]);	if ( !.@damount ) {		message strcharinfo(0), "@flooritem <Itemid or itemname> <amount>";		end;	}	if ( .@damount < 0 ) {		message strcharinfo(0), "@flooritem -> Invalid amount";		end;    	}	if ( getitemname(.@hditemid) == "null" && !searchitem(.@temp[0],.@atcmd_parameters$[0]) ) {		message strcharinfo(0), "@alootnoitem -> Invalid Item ID";		end;    	}	if(.@temp[0])		.@dropitemid = .@temp[0];	else		.@dropitemid = .@hditemid;	.@r = (sqrt(.@damount) > 16 ? 16 :sqrt(.@damount));	getmapxy(.@m$,.@px,.@py,0);	.@min_x =((.@px-.@r) < 1?1:(.@px-.@r));	.@max_x =((.@px+.@r) > 512 ? 512:(.@px+.@r));	.@min_y =((.@py-.@r) < 1?1:(.@py-.@r));	.@max_y =((.@py+.@r) > 512 ? 512:(.@py+.@r));		freeloop(1);	for(.@j=0;.@j< .@damount;.@j++) {		while (checkcell(.@m$[.@i],.@px=rand(.@min_x, .@max_x),.@py=rand(.@min_y , .@max_y), cell_chknopass));		makeitem .@dropitemid,1,.@m$,.@px,.@py;	}	freeloop(0);    end;}

Just copy that, save it to a new text document. Then add it to your server like you would any other NPC. That's all this is. An invisible NPC script, which will give you a command. You should know how to add NPC's to your server already.