kisuka

2015-09-05 : 14.2 Criatura Academy

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, i have downloaded the old criatura maps (whitout all is black here), but on iz_ac02 i got stuck and my character doesn't walk...

 

 

screenDreamflare010.jpg

Edited by HyperSonic2097

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you run the map-cache.exe before changing the maps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Arduino said:

Have you run the map-cache.exe before changing the maps?

Uh.. no. But my server run on Debian, there is a equivalent command?

 

EDIT: Ok, ./mapcache is the correct syntax

 

Anyway it doesen't worked... Im still stuck on floor

Edited by HyperSonic2097

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, HyperSonic2097 said:

Uh.. no. But my server run on Debian, there is a equivalent command?

 

EDIT: Ok, ./mapcache is the correct syntax

 

Anyway it doesen't worked... Im still stuck on floor

had you declared the grf's with the 'new' maps in the conf/grf-files.conf? aaaaand, you want to rebuild all the cache, because you changed gats of existing cached maps, so just pass the rebuild flag when calling the mapcache. (./mapcache -rebuild)

then, restart your server.

Edited by Arduino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Arduino said:

had you declared the grf's with the 'new' maps in the conf/grf-files.conf? aaaaand, you want to rebuild all the cache, because you changed gats of existing cached maps, so just pass the rebuild flag when calling the mapcache. (./mapcache -rebuild)

then, restart your server.

For now, im using data folder for test purposing. Later will build a .grf for my server.

 

Anyway, ./mapcache -rebuild option is not working... It say "unknown option"

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, it's ./mapcache --rebuild :smile:

aaaaand.. it's now working! thanx!!

 

EDIT2: However some maps it's not been found during the rebuild process. It's normal?

This is my grf-filex.txt

//-----------------------------------------
// GRF Files
// Add as many as needed.
//-----------------------------------------
//grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\rdata.grf
//grf: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\data.grf
grf: /home/hypersonic2097/Documenti/Dreamflare/rdata.grf
grf: /home/hypersonic2097/Documenti/Dreamflare/data.grf

//-----------------------------------------
// Data Directory
// Use the base folder, not the data\ path.
//-----------------------------------------
//data_dir: C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\
data_dir: /home/hypersonic2097/Documenti/Dreamflare
 

Nuova immagine bitmap.png

Edited by HyperSonic2097

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's because those maps where not found in the grf's or data directory (and, if you go there, you might crash for gravity) and seeing the image, are maps that practically no server use

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Arduino said:

That's because those maps where not found in the grf's or data directory (and, if you go there, you might crash for gravity) and seeing the image, are maps that practically no server use

 

Ok, thanks :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please add your client's data grf files (where the maps are located) and look for map-cache.exe - run it. Make sure your servers are off before doing this. Then rerun after the map-cache has done it's work. The walk-able paths would be updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now