Ancyker

Triton Control Panel 2 (Alpha)

Triton Control Panel 2

Triton is back! The second version of Triton (formerly Sereon) is currently under development. The project is currently labeled as alpha, but it is almost to the beta stage. As such I'm inviting all to try it. The control panel currently features basic functionality. You are able to create accounts, log in, change your password and email address, manage your characters and see who is online.

Official Website: http://triton.sereon.net/

Demo: http://triton.sereon.net/demo/ (The demo is frequently used to test client skins and add-on functionality. It may not always function properly.)

Live Demo: http://aesiro.com/

Purchase: Click Here (For a limited time use coupon code "Hercules" for 25% off your first year)

Features

[*]Written in PHP

[*]Extensible via modules, hooks and plugins.

[*]Content Management System¹

[*]Smarty enabled skinning system makes customizing the layout super easy.

[*]Most features enabled through modules

[*]Account Management

[*]War of Emperium / Guild Info

[*]Who's Online

[*]IPB Integration¹

[*]Dynamically Generated Guild Emblems

[*]Dynamically Generated Character Avatars³

[*]Payment System³: Items³, services³, levels³, character renames³ and more.

[*]Payment APIs³: PayPal², Skrill² (Moneybookers), Google Checkout¹, Amazon Payments¹, Authorize.net¹ and more.

[*]Vote for Points³

¹ Not yet implemented or still a work in progress.

² Implemented but not yet public.

³ Feature is not free.

Requirements

[*]PHP (latest version recommended, 5.4.11 at the time of this post but should work with older versions)

[*]Apache (Note: .htaccess must be enabled or you must configure all the options from them in httpd.conf)

[*]Smarty

[*]phpmailer (Instructions below)

[*]Operating system should not matter

[*]Officially Supported Athenas: Hercules, rAthena, eAthena

Installation

[*]Download Triton Control Panel from the website.

[*]Upload it to your web server or if your server is local place it in your web directory.

[*]Create a file called import.php in the sites root directory and place the following in it:

<?php?>

[*]Open config.php and review all the settings available. Any settings you want to change place into import.php. This will make upgrading the CP much easier.

[*](*nix) Run the following from the sites root directory:

chmod -R 777 db/chmod -R 777 scratch/chmod -R 777 skins/default/cache/chmod -R 777 skins/default/templates_c/

[*]Create a folder called phpmailer in the website root directory and place phpmailer in it.

[*]Verify the setup by visiting the URL.

[*]Create a copy of skins/default/ -- name the new folder whatever you like.

[*]Configure the new skin by modifying the $config['skin'] variable. Remember to place your modifications in import.php.

[*]Modify the skin to your liking. .tpl files are plain text template files. You can open them with notepad. See the smarty documentation for more information on skinning.

You can reply here with feature requests, questions, comments and other suggestions.

how about something like v4p ? :D

Features

[*]Written in PHP

[*]Extensible via modules, hooks and plugins.

[*]Content Management System¹

[*]Smarty enabled skinning system makes customizing the layout super easy.

[*]Most features enabled through modules

[*]Account Management

[*]War of Emperium / Guild Info

[*]Who's Online

[*]IPB Integration¹

[*]Dynamically Generated Guild Emblems

[*]Dynamically Generated Character Avatars³

[*]Payment System³: Items³, services³, levels³, character renames³ and more.

[*]Payment APIs³: PayPal², Skrill² (Moneybookers), Google Checkout¹, Amazon Payments¹, Authorize.net¹ and more.

[*]Vote for Points³

[*]¹ Not yet implemented or still a work in progress.

² Implemented but not yet public.

³ Feature is not free.

how about something like v4p ? :D

As feefty said it is planned. That one is next on my list, however, it is not free. It will be around $10/year.

Purchasing any product entitles you to unlimited updates of that product during the subscription period (1 year) as well as priority support for that period.

Everyone is entitled to community support, which I check from time to time.

Priority support includes help desk access which I check roughly about hourly (more often when a support ticket is active) when I'm awake.

Is there a way you can have an actual live preview of it rather than .rar based? ;>

Um...

Demo: http://triton.sereon.net/demo/ (The demo is frequently used to test client skins and add-on functionality. It may not always function properly.)

Live Demo: http://aesiro.com/

oh i didn't noticed that one sorry :D

how about rankings? :D

You'll have to explain specifically what you want.

Well About Level Ranking, PvP Ranking, Guild Ranking, Zeny Ladder and some other.

Item Ranking or something like that :D

Sure. Level ranking is pretty useless for established servers though.

Guild ranking is pretty easy, so is zeny. Custom modules are VERY easy to write. Lets say you wanted to pull the top 10 characters by zeny...

First create the module zladder.php in the modules directory:

<?php	$triton->skin->assign('pagename','Zeny Ladder');	$triton->skin->display('_header.tpl');	foreach($servers as $server) {		$triton->$server->connect();				$search = array(			zeny => '>0',		);		$params = array(			'order' => array(				zeny => 'd', // Zeny, descending (highest to lowest)			),			'limit' => 10,		);		$results = $triton->$server->character->search($search, $params);		// Output		$triton->skin->assign('server',$server);		$triton->skin->assign('users',$results);		$triton->skin->display('zladder.tpl');	}	$triton->skin->display('_footer.tpl');?>

Next create the zladder.tpl template file in your skin directory:

<h2>{$server}</h2><table>	<tr><th>Name</th><th>Zeny</th></tr>{foreach from=$users item=u}	<tr><td>{$u.name}</td><td>{$u.zeny}</td></tr>{foreachelse}	<tr><td colspan="2">No users found</td></tr>{/foreach}</table>

Now test the page by visiting it. Here it is in action: http://aesiro.com/zladder

registers page currently do not have the birth column??

may be very nice if added in :P:lol:

The CP itself is aware of and uses the column. The default setup uses the birthdate column for the registration date. You can configure it yourself for an actual birthday, but since most forums publish a persons birthday if they enter it (and even if they don't it's not hard to get it, all my friends know my birthday) it seemed rather useless.

Read the license for details. Here are some samples:

You are allowed to modify files for yourself.

You are not allow to distribute modifications of any files included with the CP. So no "forking" the project -- this is not a GPL/GNU project. You can do whatever you want for private use.

You are not supposed to remove the copyright notice at the bottom of the page. You can, however, make it smaller or shorten it. ie "Powered by Triton" (with "Triton" being a link)

You are allowed to distribute files (modules, skins, etc) you make for the CP as long as they are not premium features I offer. So you can release a new account module but you can't release a PayPal module.

You are allowed to charge for your additions. If you charge more than $10 you should give 10% of all sales (after transaction fees) to me. If you charge less than $10, you should give me $1 per sale.

If you want, I can sell your modules for you if I like them. They would be listed on my site and be protected by my DRM in this case. If you go this route I take 25%. All third party premium modules will be reviewed and tested before each release for bugs. All third party modules will be labeled as such. No modules requiring source mods are allowed. Scripts are OK.

None of this is final and will not be final until release.

Introducing Janus. Janus is a configuration file protection module. It's designed to protect your database information from read access vulnerabilities.

Note: Janus is not 100% compatible with the current version of Triton. It will be a drop in replacement soon, but for now you can rename janus.php to import.php to get the protection immediately. Janus will be fully supported in all released versions after the current (r90).

r95 of Triton is now out.

Highlights

Added Janus.

Added Ariel, a new DRM for Triton premium modules.

Added rename module.

Reorganized payment API configuration variables. **Some were renamed.**

Fixed a few bugs in account module.

Premium modules now available for purchase. Click here to purchase. For a limited time use coupon code "Hercules" for 25% off your first year.

Remember, Triton is STILL technically an Alpha. Please report any bugs you find, most bugs will be patched within 24 hours (if I'm online they will likely be patched within minutes).

I have just made a very large update, I think a beta release is near. I'd like it if some people could test this more thoroughly before I call it a beta release. An Admin CP will be added during the beta.

Special thanks to RebirthRO for being the first major server to adopt Triton 2 as their primary CP. This made finding bugs very easy and made quite a long list. That is the reason behind the long delay between the last update and now

------------------------------------------------------------------------r107 | ancyker | 2013-05-28 00:02:18 -0400 (Tue, 28 May 2013) | 13 linesFixed minor bugs. Updated several modules and files.- Optimized TritonCP class. Added function for validating an alphanumeric string.- Added a flag to PHP Mailer for compatibility.- Made language entry for character rename more clear.- Fixed bug in account module.- Optimized avatar module and increased compatibility.- Fixed bug in emblem module.- Fixed bugs and optimized forgot module.- Added logging for login module.- Added security to login module.- Updated logout module to match.- Fixed cosmetic bug in ranking modules.- Made accidental purchases more difficult in rename and transgender modules (via skin updates).------------------------------------------------------------------------r106 | ancyker | 2013-05-27 23:54:47 -0400 (Mon, 27 May 2013) | 1 lineMerging changes from class project.------------------------------------------------------------------------r105 | ancyker | 2013-05-27 23:49:39 -0400 (Mon, 27 May 2013) | 1 lineModified all database classes to add support for using less than (<) and greater than (>) for non-integers.------------------------------------------------------------------------r104 | ancyker | 2013-05-27 23:13:35 -0400 (Mon, 27 May 2013) | 13 linesFixed major and minor bugs. Updated several modules and files.- Added better file name compatibility to Triton Avatar.- Improved payment API hooks.- Added priority loading to premium module hooks.- Fixed minor bug in Ariel.- Fixed small exploit allowing a person to escape jail in the account module.- Fixed cosmetic bug (warning message) in the account module.- Added logging to payment API.- Register module now respects ReCAPTCHA settings.- Fixed bugs in rename module preventing it from working.- Updated vpoints to use IP instead of account ID.- Fixed bug in Skrill that made it use the PayPal email instead of the Skrill email.- Fixed cosmetic (skin) bug in WoE module.
Edited by Ancyker