Sharpienero

Character names not saving on items

Question

Hey everyone,

I'm running into some weird issue with character names saving on items. Here is a video I recorded to try and show the issue exactly how it's appearing. The main issue is with the wedding rings not appearing at all.

I've left putty on the side available to show that no errors are being thrown.

If you need any additional information, please let me know.

---- Dumping data for table `inventory`--INSERT INTO `inventory` (`id`, `char_id`, `nameid`, `amount`, `equip`, `identify`, `refine`, `attribute`, `card0`, `card1`, `card2`, `card3`, `expire_time`, `favorite`, `bound`, `unique_id`) VALUES(4694, 150057, 2634, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 644489907535884);
Edited by Sharpienero

6 answers to this question

Wedding rings are not inteded to be named  since KRO removed the names from it too ,  the Command @marry should still give out named rings , but not over the Wedding Script,

a few more infos would be good , what kind of client date are you using ?

what server version are you using ?

Wedding rings are not inteded to be named  since KRO removed the names from it too ,  the Command @marry should still give out named rings , but not over the Wedding Script,

a few more infos would be good , what kind of client date are you using ?

what server version are you using ?

The ring works regardless if it's going through the script or not. The skills are still linked to the partner - however, with the @marry command, it's still pulling the name incorrectly. I'm wondering how to fix it - but then again, that's not the only issue. The main issue is that he names aren't saving when logging out.

It's not that big of a deal, but it's kind of annoying since it would be nice to actually have the name being shown. I don't know if this is relevant, but the "Costume" plugin still displays "Cotsume's" name correctly. 

Also - this was working properly about a week ago. I don't know what could've changed to make it so that it would stop working properly.

Most recent server version.

2014-10-04 client IIRC. I'll have to check when I get home. I'm at university ATM.

Check it without plugin.

Sometimes plugin interrupts normal function

Will do. I'll try to disable all of my plugins and report back.

I've disabled all of the plugins and the issue isn't happening anymore. I'll have to isolate the issue later and figure out which plugin is causing the issue, but I believe it's the costume one.

Thanks @@Dastgir

Is it possible that a fix will be coming for your revision of the costume plugin?

Edited by Sharpienero

Check it without plugin.

Will do. I'll try to disable all of my plugins and report back. I've disabled all of the plugins and the issue isn't happening anymore. I'll have to isolate the issue later and figure out which plugin is causing the issue, but I believe it's the costume one. Thanks @@Dastgir Is it possible that a fix will be coming for your revision of the costume plugin?
Do I have any costume plugin @_@

Check it without plugin.

Will do. I'll try to disable all of my plugins and report back. I've disabled all of the plugins and the issue isn't happening anymore. I'll have to isolate the issue later and figure out which plugin is causing the issue, but I believe it's the costume one. Thanks @@Dastgir Is it possible that a fix will be coming for your revision of the costume plugin?
Do I have any costume plugin @_@

I thought you had actually "revised" it and added it to your collection, but I assume I'm mistaken.