This is very nice.

Shame it is on Visual Basic :/ I'd rather go with C#

Anyway, you just transform the strings, which are now in images so they could be translated.

Example: LogOn, keep, exit, etc

This is very nice.

Shame it is on Visual Basic :/ I'd rather go with C#

Anyway, you just transform the strings, which are now in images so they could be translated.

Example: LogOn, keep, exit, etc

The text is part of image for now. I plan to use resource file to have editable strings so other non-english communities can translate it but I do not have time and have other business too. Lazy haha.

Still no solution about my issue ? :/

I still dunno, What happens if you run as admin? and compatibility win xp?

or use version 3

Run on all windows version?

Prolly win98 above

I made an account on Hercules solely for the sake of thanking you for making this, mleo.

I wasn't crazy about the idea of having to screw around with the .NET stuff, this is gloriously perfect.

Thanks for all your work, it really is appreciated.

xD

Randoms (as I felt bored for a moment):

[*]Make frm/bas/vbp files to be stored with CRLF line-endings in git. Downloading from github saves those with LF endings; VB6 does not like that and won't tell you that either.

[*]Failed to load project dependency MSCOMCTL.OCX, but that's just me having version 2.0, whereas your project asks for 2.1; relinking fixes that.

[*]Transparency does not work with Windows 98 SE (lack of SetLayeredWindowAttributes support), magenta remains magenta. It starts and runs otherwise properly.

[*]Leave the check for client EXE for when hitting "Login" rather than on start; allows to ship the launcher without client, if you intend to build a patcher into it.

[*]If you move out the ROish login window out of viewable area, you won't get it back once you release the mouse button.

Randoms (as I felt bored for a moment):

[*]Make frm/bas/vbp files to be stored with CRLF line-endings in git. Downloading from github saves those with LF endings; VB6 does not like that and won't tell you that either.

[*]Failed to load project dependency MSCOMCTL.OCX, but that's just me having version 2.0, whereas your project asks for 2.1; relinking fixes that.

[*]Transparency does not work with Windows 98 SE (lack of SetLayeredWindowAttributes support), magenta remains magenta. It starts and runs otherwise properly.

[*]Leave the check for client EXE for when hitting "Login" rather than on start; allows to ship the launcher without client, if you intend to build a patcher into it.

[*]If you move out the ROish login window out of viewable area, you won't get it back once you release the mouse button.

Will do. I'm still lurning, Please send comment more, I wanna fix and learn. Thanks xD~.

If I could make one tiny suggestion,

would it be possible for you to make the "automatically reload" behavior toggle-able?

Some players don't seem to like how it pops back up when the close the client, and I've had one player that multi-clients that has it sometimes randomly pop back up while he's alt tabbing between clients.

If I could make one tiny suggestion,

would it be possible for you to make the "automatically reload" behavior toggle-able?

Some players don't seem to like how it pops back up when the close the client, and I've had one player that multi-clients that has it sometimes randomly pop back up while he's alt tabbing between clients.

Yes, That's on the list. I'll commit if I have time.

How to customize this loki launcher? I saw the codes so I was interested on making it a little of my style. How to make a .exe of it? :)

You need visual studio 6

I did all step ( use client 07-17 ), run loki.exe and appear ->

You miss something. Please go here http://herc.ws/board/topic/1151-2013-ragexe-support-main-topic/page-4

antivirus started to treat loki as virus or something :/ (kaspersky internet security)

I just unlinked some unused forms (1 only) and edit replay.

I have a small problem can't login because of thisE5.png

Edit settings.ini

ExE=YoURRO.exe

@Legendary - you forgot the extension (.exe)

@minicasio - You might be using a different langtype. Apply the Use SSO Login Packet diff to your client .

If i close my Ro client the Luncher process still run at the task manager. If i start the luncher 5 times and close it. 5 times the luncher runs as process in the background.

What is the problem? 

post-395-0-50234700-1385085595_thumb.png

The latest link doesn't have the necessary files to configure this. Which really makes it confusing.

click the exe, it will generate default conf

If i close my Ro client the Luncher process still run at the task manager. If i start the luncher 5 times and close it. 5 times the luncher runs as process in the background.

What is the problem? 

attachicon.gifUnbenannt.png

what windows are you using? maybe your system config denies the launcher's function that checks if exe is running. dunno.

It generates a file called Loki Launcher.ini.

I changed the exe to my exe name but it is still looking for the 2013 06 05ragexe patched exe file.

EDIT: Figured it out, had to run it as an administrator.

Edited by Valiente

What is the problem? 

check your system tray

What is the problem? 

check your system tray

Sorry dont know what you mean?

The latest link doesn't have the necessary files to configure this. Which really makes it confusing.

click the exe, it will generate default conf

>If i close my Ro client the Luncher process still run at the task manager. If i start the luncher 5 times and close it. 5 times the luncher runs as process in the background.

What is the problem? 

what windows are you using? maybe your system config denies the launcher's function that checks if exe is running. dunno.

I use Win 7 64bit. But all my player got this problem (around 50 atm) and they are using diffrent OS like XP, win7 and win8. What functions get blocked?

^ System Tray Icon is located at the bottom right of your desktop/laptop, beside your system time.. you can see it running when you open/run loki.exe

Edited by sevenzz23

^ System Tray Icon is located at the bottom right of your desktop/laptop, beside your system time.. you can see it running when you open/run loki.exe

There is no icon at system tray. Not at running client and also not if i close it.

I have win 7 64bit also and when running loki.exe a system tray icon appear hidden, o.O.. this means if you close your client. loki launcher will appear again, you don't need to click it on shortcut..