iCORE

New Race

I know someone who already has the client finished AND everything but some of the skills done, sadly they're keeping it closed-source >_>

Edited by Aeromesi

Meh. This is official stuff and should be shared with the community. I got enough done to share my work. Check the browse commits for more info. The last 3 revisions as of this time are what your looking for (r781 - r783). Enjoy. And thanks to Dastgir for telling me how to fix the chat bug.

https://sourceforge.net/p/v1-3ceam/code/HEAD/tree/

Also the Summoner will likely get done first since its possible to get straight into the job just by making a Doram character which starts you off as a Summoner, while testing a Rebellion requires leveling a Novice, then a Gunslinger all the way to 99/70, and then level the Rebellion a good bit to get access to a hand full of skills.

Really? So active "english" emulators are rA/Hercules/3ceAM? and who's working on it more than rytech? do you know?

Meh. This is official stuff and should be shared with the community. I got enough done to share my work. Check the browse commits for more info. The last 3 revisions as of this time are what your looking for (r781 - r783). Enjoy. And thanks to Dastgir for telling me how to fix the chat bug.

https://sourceforge.net/p/v1-3ceam/code/HEAD/tree/

Also the Summoner will likely get done first since its possible to get straight into the job just by making a Doram character which starts you off as a Summoner, while testing a Rebellion requires leveling a Novice, then a Gunslinger all the way to 99/70, and then level the Rebellion a good bit to get access to a hand full of skills.

MC_CARTDECORATE <3

Continuing???

He never stopped developing it ...

Actually I did stop for when I felt 3CeAM wasn't used much anymore. I closed down the forums and continued on it since the server I do development for has been powered by it for years. The past few months ive noticed quite a number of people still using eAthena or 3CeAM for certain reasons. Would see in posts people needing help and saying they use 3CeAM, some even saying they don't want to use rA or Herc for so and so reasons. The other reason im still at it is because eAthena users arn't getting anymore updates since Ai4rei did her final commit around a year ago. So im the only one keeping things alive for those wanting to stick to the older stuff. Theirs other reasons why, but im not getting into all of the details.

All I know is that lately its community been on the rise since early August.

@@kyeme

I got it mostly figured out for cart decorate. If you scroll through the different values for val1 on ON_PUSH_CART with the new client using displaystatus command, youll see the 3 new carts in it. I had to find a way to get the cart selection to appear with them. I thought about just adding the 3 in regular Change Cart, but want to stay focused on a more official thing.

Race so that the Norse mythology offers, and Ragnarok Online persists in focusing on that ... ¬¬

Edited by Pedroooo

Finally got the Summoner finished enough to mark it stable. Latest update makes them small size brute type characters which is a first in RO for a fully playable character. I got all the regular skills up to Spirit Marble fully coded too. Just have bonus stats from job levels, equips, and the 3 branches of skills left to work on and itl be done....for now. There's info thats still a mystery like the chance of double casting certain skills when your base level is 30 and how much it increases per level after that.

is it possible to remove dorma selection so you could use the client with gender selection in pre re?

Maybe no, (or yes, if neo can do it)

Although, you could do like, even if they click Doram , humans will be created.

Chances are no you can't just remove the race selection only. That would mean switching to a older character creation which would also loose the gender selection. Not only that, but a new character creation packet is also sent on this client. Its possible tho to have the char server ignore the value of the doram race and always make a human no matter what the player chooses. Think ill work on that for my next update. The real challenge will be....where to put the config since I can't put it in the battle config files. Actually I just got a idea.

I got it mostly figured out for cart decorate. If you scroll through the different values for val1 on ON_PUSH_CART with the new client using displaystatus command, youll see the 3 new carts in it. I had to find a way to get the cart selection to appear with them. I thought about just adding the 3 in regular Change Cart, but want to stay focused on a more official thing.

Does the new client here mean some clients later than 2015-08? Or some public released clients like 2015-05-13 can also try it?