New Race

Name of the Race : Dorma

Main Town of Race :  Lasagna

New Areas  :  1 New Maintown + 1 In Map + 3 Field Maps + 3 Dungeon Maps

Main Theme : Marshmallow Waltz    

http://picosong.com/S2Kk

Some Skill Names :   " Summon Shrimp" +10% ATK / MATK

" Thuna Party seems to be a buff

" Lunatic Carrot Beat   a powerfull AOE Attack

nALGY5x.gif

" Summon Spirit Mable  Summons Spheres like a Monk

WN4IbmK.gif

" Summon Roottwist    Summons Roots out of the Ground to Block the movement of the enemy

Q0Pe2XC.gif

Edited by ossi0110

And at Character Create, you can choose either Doram or Human(normal player)

Doram = have summoner job, starts at different town and is a cat. xD

WOW! just WOW! :heh:

new Char Select Interface

3p83UVK.jpg

New Char Creation Interface

bnJAgXg.jpg

I hope they add something to improve overall user experience, better game interface and new features.. and I hope we can adopt this too on Hercules lel xD

Got me them sweet cat costumes for NovaRO. Hoping on Yommy and Dastgir for Doram client *-*

May I say your wish will be granted? xD

Too bad I run rA though! Hope I can get you guys to do it for rA as well, or that Aleos brings it to us.

Are you guys already starting on this kRO client or will you wait for the main server release before starting to work on it?

Its interesting and genius. When you change from any job to a summoner, your body changes, but you still have a human head. Refresh the screen and you appear with a doram head. Same for summoner to any other job and you end up with a human body with a doram head until refresh. Their's a total of 6 styles for each doram sex.

Whats interesting is that the client is smart with knowing the style limits. If your a human with style 17 for example and you change to a doram job, itl make you appear with style 6. But change back to human and you appear with style 6 until you relog and it goes back to 17 as the server tells it. Good way to prevent sprite errors. Also ive noticed error messages are now more detailed and don't cause crashes and appear in the chat after clicking ok. I tried a status while missing a needed STR file and I was fine. Similar happened while developing on the dressing room system.

yeah thats true rytech i noticed the same , about the error messages  it depends on what kind of error , i hade a .pallete error , this kind of errors are crashes the client. but the others are displayed as you said in the chat window

@ Rytech 

whats your progress on the new client? maybe we can share some infos over PM or Skype 

Edited by ossi0110

Ive just about got things stable. The character creation packet is the last thing to deal with. I made a temp fix for it, but it ignores race and sex. I went beyond after that and got most of the structure for it with dumps, but interestingly there is no race value and there's another value I can't budge no matter how I make the character. Might be a unused value to future proof the packet for another upcoming feature. Don't want to share with the public until I have a clean stable code.