NiceToKILLu

Fail to Connect to the server

Question

Hi good nights,

I have run my server, it dont give me any error, its run perfectly.

When i create an account, this modify the DB.

The server accept my conx but inmediatly refuse it.

Someone have any idea?

Maybe there are some .conf that when the server is in a host i have to modify like network.conf?

I put my server on my computer and it worked, when i uploaded to the host, there start the problem.

Edited by NiceToKILLu

8 answers to this question

I didnt find the problem,

So I re-install all the program, it works! jajaja

I re-copied all the other carpet, the problem was some .conf in the conf folder, so if someone have the same problema delete the folder conf and install a new, re-modify the .conf necesary and it works. If someone want more help PM me jajaja

Char-server.conf:

// Character Server configuration file.// Note: "Comments" are all text on the right side of a double slash "//"// Whatever text is commented will not be parsed by the servers, and serves// only as information/reference.// Server Communication username and password.userid: s1passwd: p1// Server name, use alternative character such as ASCII 160 for spaces.// NOTE: Do not use spaces or any of these characters which are not allowed in //       Windows filenames /:*?"<>|//       ... or else guild emblems won't work client-side!server_name: XpeedRo// Wisp name for server: used to send wisp from server to players (between 4 to 23 characters)wisp_server_name: xpeedro// Login Server IP// The character server connects to the login server using this IP address.// NOTE: This is useful when you are running behind a firewall or are on// a machine with multiple interfaces.login_ip: 151.80.37.7// The character server listens on the interface with this IP address.// NOTE: This allows you to run multiple servers on multiple interfaces// while using the same ports for each server.//bind_ip: 127.0.0.1// Login Server Portlogin_port: 6900// Character Server IP// The IP address which clients will use to connect.// Set this to what your server's public IP address is.char_ip: 151.80.37.7// Character Server Portchar_port: 6121//Time-stamp format which will be printed before all messages.//Can at most be 20 characters long.//Common formats:// %I:%M:%S %p (hour:minute:second 12 hour, AM/PM format)// %H:%M:%S (hour:minute:second, 24 hour format)// %d/%b/%Y (day/Month/year)//For full format information, consult the strftime() manual.//timestamp_format: [%d/%b %H:%M]//If redirected output contains escape sequences (color codes)stdout_with_ansisequence: no//Makes server output more silent by ommitting certain types of messages://1: Hide Information messages//2: Hide Status messages//4: Hide Notice Messages//8: Hide Warning Messages//16: Hide Error and SQL Error messages.//32: Hide Debug Messages//Example: "console_silent: 7" Hides information, status and notice messages (1+2+4)console_silent: 0// Type of server.// No functional side effects at the moment.// Displayed next to the server name in the client.// 0=normal, 1=maintenance, 2=over 18, 3=paying, 4=F2Pchar_server_type: 0// Minimum Group ID to join char server when it is on char_server_type 1 (maintenance)char_maintenance_min_group_id: 99// Enable or disable creation of new characters.// Now it is actually supported [Kevin]char_new: 1// Display (New) in the server list.char_new_display: 0// Maximum users able to connect to the server.// Set to 0 to disable users to log-in. (-1 means unlimited)max_connect_user: -1// Group ID that is allowed to bypass the server limit of users.// Default: -1 = nobody (there are no groups with ID < 0)// See: conf/groups.confgm_allow_group: -1// How often should the server save all files? (In seconds)// Note: Applies to all data files on TXT servers.// On SQL servers, it applies to guilds (character save interval is defined on the map config)autosave_time: 60// Display information on the console whenever characters/guilds/parties/pets are loaded/saved? save_log: yes// Start point, Map name followed by coordinates (x,y)start_point: new_1-1,53,111// Starting items for new characters// Format is: id1,quantity1,stackable1,idN,quantityN,stackableN// stackable://		0 - Not stackable (weapon, armor, egg, pet armor)//		1 - Stackablestart_items: 1201,1,0,2301,1,0// Starting zeny for new charactersstart_zeny: 20000// Size for the fame-listsfame_list_alchemist: 10fame_list_blacksmith: 10fame_list_taekwon: 10// Guild earned exp modifier.// Adjusts taxed exp before adding it to the guild's exp. For example, if set // to 200, the guild receives double the player's taxed exp.guild_exp_rate: 500// Name used for unknown charactersunknown_char_name: Unknown// To log the character server?log_char: 1// Allow or not identical name for characters but with a different case (upper/lower):// example: Test-test-TEST-TesT; Value: 0 not allowed (default), 1 allowedname_ignoring_case: no// Manage possible letters/symbol in the name of charater. Control character (0x00-0x1f) are never accepted. Possible values are:// NOTE: Applies to character, party and guild names.// 0: no restriction (default)// 1: only letters/symbols in 'char_name_letters' option.// 2: Letters/symbols in 'char_name_letters' option are forbidden. All others are possibles.char_name_option: 1// Set the letters/symbols that you want use with the 'char_name_option' option.// Note: Don't add spaces unless you mean to add 'space' to the list.char_name_letters: abcdefghijklmnñopqrstuvwxyz ABCDEFGHIJKLMNÑOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890// Restrict character deletion by BaseLevel// 0: no restriction (players can delete characters of any level)// -X: you can't delete chars with BaseLevel <= X// Y: you can't delete chars with BaseLevel >= Y// e.g. char_del_level: 80 (players can't delete characters with 80+ BaseLevel)char_del_level: 0// Amount of time in seconds by which the character deletion is delayed.// Default: 86400 (24 hours)// NOTE: Requires client 2010-08-03aragexeRE or newer.char_del_delay: 86400// Block deletion if character is inside a guild or a party? (BOOL)// default: 0	official: 1// !!This check is imposed by Aegis to avoid dead entries in databases and _is_not_needed_ as we clear data properly!!char_aegis_delete: 0// What folder the DB files are in (item_db.conf, etc.)db_path: db//==================================================================// Pincode system//==================================================================// A window is opened before you can select your character and you will have to enter a pincode by using only your mouse// NOTE: Requires client 2011-03-09aragexeRE or newer.// 0: disabled// 1: enabledpincode_enabled: 0// Request Pincode only on login or on everytime char select is accessed?// 0: only on login (default)// 1: everytime the char select window is accessedpincode_charselect: 0// How often does a user have to change his pincode?// Default: 0// 0: never// X: every X minutespincode_changetime: 0// How often can a user enter the wrong password?// Default: 3// NOTE: The maximum on clientside is 3pincode_maxtry: 3import: conf/import/char_conf.txt

map-server.conf:

//--------------------------------------------------------------// Hercules Map-Server Configuration File//--------------------------------------------------------------// Note: "Comments" are all text on the right side of a double slash "//"// Whatever text is commented will not be parsed by the servers, and serves// only as information/reference.//--------------------------------------------------------------//                     Configuration Info//--------------------------------------------------------------// Interserver communication passwords, set in account.txt (or equiv.)userid: s1passwd: p1// Character Server IP// The map server connects to the character server using this IP address.// NOTE: This is useful when you are running behind a firewall or are on// a machine with multiple interfaces.char_ip: 151.80.37.7// The map server listens on the interface with this IP address.// NOTE: This allows you to run multiple servers on multiple interfaces// while using the same ports for each server.//bind_ip: 127.0.0.1// Character Server Portchar_port: 6121// Map Server IP// The IP address which clients will use to connect.// Set this to what your server's public IP address is.map_ip: 151.80.37.7// Map Server Portmap_port: 5121//Time-stamp format which will be printed before all messages.//Can at most be 20 characters long.//Common formats:// %I:%M:%S %p (hour:minute:second 12 hour, AM/PM format)// %H:%M:%S (hour:minute:second, 24 hour format)// %d/%b/%Y (day/Month/year)//For full format information, consult the strftime() manual.//timestamp_format: [%d/%b %H:%M]//If redirected output contains escape sequences (color codes)stdout_with_ansisequence: no//Makes server log selected message types to a file in the /log/ folder//1: Log Warning Messages//2: Log Error and SQL Error messages.//4: Log Debug Messages//Example: "console_msg_log: 7" logs all 3 kinds//Messages logged by this overrides console_silent settingconsole_msg_log: 0//Makes server output more silent by omitting certain types of messages://1: Hide Information messages//2: Hide Status messages//4: Hide Notice Messages//8: Hide Warning Messages//16: Hide Error and SQL Error messages.//32: Hide Debug Messages//Example: "console_silent: 7" Hides information, status and notice messages (1+2+4)console_silent: 0//Where should all database data be read from?db_path: db// Enable the @guildspy and @partyspy at commands?// Note that enabling them decreases packet sending performance.enable_spy: yes// Read map data from GATs and RSWs in GRF files or a data directory// as referenced by grf-files.txt rather than from the mapcache?use_grf: no// Database autosave time// All characters are saved on this time in seconds (example:// autosave of 60 secs with 60 characters online -> one char is saved every // second)autosave_time: 300// Min database save intervals (in ms)// Prevent saving characters faster than at this rate (prevents char-server // save-load getting too high as character-count increases)minsave_time: 100// Apart from the autosave_time, players will also get saved when involved// in the following (add as needed):// 1: After every successful trade// 2: After every vending transaction// 4: After closing storage/guild storage.// 8: After hatching/returning to egg a pet.// 16: After successfully sending a mail with attachment// 32: After successfully submitting an item for auction// 64: After successfully get/delete/complete a quest// 128: After every buying store transaction// 256: After every bank transaction (deposit/withdraw)// NOTE: These settings decrease the chance of dupes/lost items when there's a// server crash at the expense of increasing the map/char server lag. If your // server rarely crashes, but experiences interserver lag, you may want to set// these off.save_settings: 511// When @help or @h is typed when you are a gm, this is displayed for helping new gms understand gm commands.help_txt: conf/help.txthelp2_txt: conf/help2.txtcharhelp_txt: conf/charhelp.txt// Maps:import: conf/maps.confimport: conf/import/map_conf.txt

network.conf

// Network configuration file/* * List here any LAN subnets this server is in. * Example: * - char- (or map-) server's IP in LAN is 192.168.0.10 * - Public IP is 198.51.100.37 * If the list contains "192.168.0.10:255.255.255.0", any clients connecting * from the same 192.168.0.0/24 network will be presented with the LAN IP * (192.168.0.10) in the server list, rather than the public IP (198.51.100.37). */lan_subnets: (	"255.0.0.0:151.80.37.7:151.80.37.7",	//"192.168.1.34:255.255.255.0",)/* * List here any IP ranges a char- or map-server can connect from. * A wildcard of "0.0.0.0:0.0.0.0" means that server connections are allowed * from ANY IP. (not recommended). */allowed: (	"0.0.0.0:0.0.0.0",	// "127.0.0.1:255.0.0.0",)/* * List here any IP ranges a char- or map-server can connect from. These ranges * will also be excluded from the automatic ipban in casee of password failure. * Any entry present in this list is also automatically included in the * allowed IP list. * Note: This may be a security threat. Only edit this list if you know what * you are doing. */trusted: (	"127.0.0.1:255.0.0.0",)

For more information, i put then wand ip too in the char and map.

And network i tried to change too...

Thx for ur help

Oh, my... Maybe I guessed the problem while moving this topic back to international sections.

On char-server.conf:

login_ip: 127.0.0.1

char_ip: 151.80.37.7

On map-server.conf:

char_ip: 127.0.0.1

map_ip: 151.80.37.7

On your data/clientinfo.xml: Point the server address and port to your login server (151.80.37.7 as it's your IP and 6900 if you're using the default port).

It's a fairly common issue on newbies making online servers. Try it and tell me.

P.S.: Moving!