frexorie

Q: Is it possible to run hercules on banana pi?

@@frexorie

It is more a question of effort to make it compatible to be able to compile to arm architecture and also a question about what you want to achieve.

For a test- or small lan server that will be enough, but for broader use it won't really work that good.

It's possible..

But as winterfox said, it depends what you want to do, setting on banana pi for public server would be bad...

It's possible..

But as winterfox said, it depends what you want to do, setting on banana pi for public server would be bad...

uhmm just a localhosting with 5-10 players as testers Sir...

I may also ask for the guides. especially compiling since doesn't support Armv7...

(Edit: Additional Comments--   I know... host it locally on my pc with wamp would be easier... but i really..(heartly) wanna try atleast host it locally XD)

Thanks so much for the replies

Edited by frexorie

It's possible..

uhmm just a localhosting with 5-10 players as testers Sir...

I may also ask for the guides. especially compiling since doesn't support Armv7...

(Edit: Additional Comments--   I know... host it locally on my pc with wamp would be easier... but i really..(heartly) wanna try atleast host it locally XD)

Thanks so much for the replies

@@frexorie i've done to host 3ceam on rasberry pi. seems smooth.. i've too run hercules on that pi. can compile.. no issue on this..

especially compiling since doesn't support Armv7

by the way using arm board to host emulator is quite realiable. almost same like renting unmanage VPS. depend on certain arm board. certain arm

board perform more better than unmanage vps if u bought 4 cores / 8 cores with 1GB RAM & above.