Sign in to follow this  
Razor

Is there a ready-to-play RO in offline mode with Hercules?

Hello everyone.

As title asks, is there a downloadable ready-to-play RO as close to vanilla as possible that uses Hercules somewhere in the internet? It's been 8 years since I touched RO and I'm really just looking for a quick RO fix without the commitment online versions require. I sure hope there is for I've already tried to make my own with this guide as reference; http://herc.ws/board/topic/968-guide-how-to-setup-hercules/ , and to my wit's end I cannot understand step 20 onwards!

I've also searched the internet for this and they seem to contain virus and/or heavily-modified. If there is no such thing can anyone please point me to a more-updated guide? Thanks!

Currently there are only outdated pre-compiled/pre-setup servers available, see the download section.

The wiki however, is still pretty up-to-date, however only has guides for Linux based installations.

In the past I've used rAthena's wiki for installations on windows. There are some steps you can't blindly follow from there, but that's where the Hercules wiki comes in, along with some logical thinking!

Setting this up should be relatively easy and people are willing to help out, if you ask clear questions, preferably showing you've put effort in it already.

Good luck.