Ind

Hercules WPE Free - June 14th Patch

Those keys aren't all that strong. Stronger than the ones that originally came with the 2013-08-07 client, but still weak. They don't seem to pass the test at the URL you posted.

Oh. I see.. I was entering them like this -

55F86C1E

6AFB6E2E

But I guess they have to be entered like this ?

0x1581359

0x55F86C1E

0x6AFB6E2E

Also, Is it safe to share these keys publicly on the forums? If a good hacker gets to know a server's keys, won't he be able to make some kind of de-encryption for it?

Yes, you probably have to keep the 0x part to input them on that website.

About the safety of posting those keys... Well, they are in the client. Just like you edit them, someone could read them from the exe, so it's not like they're something really secret. The purpose is mostly to have them change at every packet, to avoid WPE packet spamming, not really to prevent other kinds of attacks.

9 minutes ago, melv0 said:

works until 20171101 just see in folder src/map/packets_keys.h

OMG! Thanks alot dude for your reply. I don't know the new file location for packetkeys was there. I follow oldest tutorial said that need to put before #endif /* MAP_PACKETS_H */ on src/map/packets.h and I got an error while compile my server.

One more thing, I can use 2015-11-04 client for create pre-re server? And is this hercules stable with that client version?

2 hours ago, HaARiZz said:

OMG! Thanks alot dude for your reply. I don't know the new file location for packetkeys was there. I follow oldest tutorial said that need to put before #endif /* MAP_PACKETS_H */ on src/map/packets.h and I got an error while compile my server.

One more thing, I can use 2015-11-04 client for create pre-re server? And is this hercules stable with that client version?

your welcome

i don't know thats client stable or not but u can try :D

Maybe someone able to provide with video tutorial how to get those PACKET KEY will be more useful I think.
One more thing, I need to know that either we need to use patched ragexe or clean ragexe to find the packet key inside that client?