vykimo

Jump in RO -something fresh and new

Wanna see something new into Ragnarok?

Let's check my latest creation : Little Jump in Ragnarok !

Check it now :

In this version you only can jump with Inser on the keyboard (usually used for sitting), that's why I don't release this now. I dream that one day I can put it on space or another one keyboard button.

Can I get some review?  :)

Edited by vykimo

awesome! never seen a short jump in RO :heh: hmm but the cast cooldown is too long i suggest that you must reduce it, then st delay to 1.5sec or lower :)

question?

how about on mount? do mount can jump (cash and normal mount)

Edited by Naori

Yes you can jump with all the character : mounted/cash mounted/santa/summer/hanbok etc...  :D

About the casting time it's 750ms. I made a version without cast but it can be used abusively (you jump 2 cases, then it's faster and less restrictive than walking). In addition the jumping effect is better with a little cast.

Glad you like it!  :)

The jumping would only be necessary if you could only reach X cell by using the Jumping. Make an event called Climb to the Top where you race to like the top of a pyramid and some obstacles can only be overcome with this jumping? :D @@vykimo

Better yet a platforming style event where you gotta jump to cells quickly and if you don't the cell floor "breaks" and you fall underneath to the restart? Kind of like Turbo track event where you walk on the wood and if you fall you go back?

The jumping would only be necessary if you could only reach X cell by using the Jumping. Make an event called Climb to the Top where you race to like the top of a pyramid and some obstacles can only be overcome with this jumping? :D @@vykimo

Better yet a platforming style event where you gotta jump to cells quickly and if you don't the cell floor "breaks" and you fall underneath to the restart? Kind of like Turbo track event where you walk on the wood and if you fall you go back?

That's going to be hell weird lol. You'll also need to create new floor levels for this.

If you can use 'spacebar' while trying to move the character from a cell to another and jumps for like 2-3 cells then it would be cool otherwise, I don't know. :D