Emistry

paid
Reliable Script Services - Let me show you the Codes.

24 posts in this topic

I’ve been involved in Ragnarok Online for a quite a while. I’ve gained experience in the scripting and making various customizations script. [/size]

I'm Semi-Available for Script Requests during Weekend ...

Information :
I am willing to offer my complete services to paying customers. I have no restrictions on the extent of services, however my services do fall under the following categories only:

• Any NPC Scripts
  • NPC Quests / Exchanger
  • Utilities NPC
  • Custom Event
  • Custom Battleground
  • Custom Instance ( Hercules )
  • etc

Different projects will require different specifications. When requesting a custom service, it’s recommended that those interested should provide a fully detailed explanation of the project. The length of time it will take to complete a service is dependant on the complexity of the project and the response time to queries. However, I can focus a lot of my time on working on the services so most the projects should be completed within a matter of days.

Work Samples  :[/size]
Sample of my works can also found within this forum.
Example :  All Paid & Free Scripts  && E-Script Collection && Youtube Channel

Pricing  :
The prices of the projects requested depend entirely upon the size of the project and the complexity. For a basic outline of potential prices (used as a starting base) see the below list:

• Basic NPCs ( Free ~ $3.00+ )
  • SQL related NPC ( $3.00 ~ $8.00+ )
  • Custom Battleground ( $8.00 ~ $15.00+ )
  • Custom Instance ( $8.00 ~ $20.00+ )
  • etc,
  • * You may as well offer me a price that you can afford with.

As mentioned, the prices are completely variant as different projects will have different requirements.
For the time being, I only accept PayPal payments and Local Bank Transfer. Primarily because my account has a premier business status which means I’m a trusted PayPal user, and my funds are protected.

Extra:

• Support and help for the service I provided for as long as is deemed necessary.
  • No payment requirement up-front (before work is started), however payment is required after transfer of the files/modifications.
  • Both .diff/.patch files and full source/script files where applicable for merging GIT and for directly pasting edits.

Agreement :
By contacting me for a services, you’re agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions.

• I do not give refunds without valid reasons! But, I might offer free services as return.
  • If any NPCs doesn’t work for any reason. I will provide full free support for that NPCs.
  • The resale or sharing of my works are not permitted under any circumstance without my permission.
  • Prices are negotiable unless stated otherwise.
  • I may not work on any other request from you, if you haven't or failed to clear all the payment for previous works.
  • All terms and conditions may be subject to change.
  • I reserved all right for my works which include resell, republish and etc.

If you would like a consultation about the above service, please PM me regarding that as well.
Thank you in advance. ♥

Custom Instances for Sales starting today !! Drop me a PM today !!

I was actually planning to release it since on 01 Octorber, but due to some problem, I delayed it... 

Custom-made Instances

Official-based Instances 
  • Sara Memory
  • Ghost Palace
Extra Notes :
  • All these are custom-made instances, it may not follow the official quest system / requirement to entry.  
  • These instances are made to have its own delay mechanic that apply to all party members unlike Official that only apply to party leader.
Customization / Changes :
  • Custom changes or customization to fit into your server could be done upon requested.
  • However, depend on free-time and work loads that I has at that time.
  • Might request for extra charges if it's time consuming and complicated.
Emulators Compability :
  • Hercules - Fully Supported
  • rAthena / rAmod - Work In Progress or upon requested
  • eAthena / eAmod / 3CeaM - upon requested
Payment Method :
  • Paypal
  • Local Bank Transfer (Only Malaysian)
  • Western Union (Less prefered)
* Scripts will be delivered to Buyers within 24 hours or less upon payment completed.

Most of these instances are made solely based on information gathered from the Internet / Wikipedia / youtube / RO information website and etc.

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone, Christmas is approaching ... =D

Horror Toy Factory - Christmas Promotion - $15.00.
offer last till end of 27th December 2015. Grab one today.

Drop me a PM in case you're interested with it. 

[RO] One Piece Roulette

Showcase of a Lucky Draw / Roulette System with custom image display as well as sound effects to enhance the gameplay.

Different Roulette's Slot may reward different amount of items to players. 

Artwork done by Anita Wong.

BF6KBQE.gif

Preview :

Do you also do srcs?

I prefer no for src mod since i am not familiar with it.

[RO] One Piece Roulette

Showcase of a Lucky Draw / Roulette System with custom image display as well as sound effects to enhance the gameplay.

Different Roulette's Slot may reward different amount of items to players. 

Artwork done by Anita Wong.

BF6KBQE.gif

Preview :

Emistry.. /gg

You know what I'm thinking.... *winks*

Update : Faceworm Nest v20160306

• updated npc script to immitate the behaviour of official server
  • updated mob_skill_db
Whoever obtained the script from me shall received an email with the updated script inside it.

Please notify me in case I miss any of you.

[RO] Facebook Share Tracker 

A NPC that allow you to share a certain link using your Facebook accounts. 

The NPC will keep track of shared link, which is also the new post that made by users in Facebook.
Players are able to browse the history of all his shared posts if the posts are still accessible.

This NPC best fit for RO server who alway wanted to keep track of their player's "Share & Win" event from their respective server.

Showcase - Shop-based Refiner

A Refiner NPC that allow you to refine any equipment with ease.

The Refiner NPC enable players to refine equipment without need to equip it and you can almost refine all of the equipment at once. 

This saved alot of times because you no longer need to manually switch equipment to refine or switch character to refine the equipment.

The shop-based setting provide players a clear view of equipment selection. Players will no longer confuse which equipment will be refined as the ancient refiner are mostly display a name without any details.

[RO] Damage Test Dummy
A test dummy script that allow players to adjust the dummy monster's properties to fit their damage testing environment.

The NPC also store the last hit damage and total damage dealt on the dummy monster.

By the way, the dummy monster you saw was a custom sprite done my myself here :D

just an old idea anyway. :D

[RO] Auction NPC

An Auction NPC that create an auction-based event.
The NPC will randomly pick an item from the list that setup by GM and use it as the auction item.
Player are required to place their highest possible Zeny bet to get the item.
Each bidding have time limit, so player will have to bid it before time run out.

When the Auction ended, the system will auto calculate who are the latest bid with highest bid amount, and the item will be assigned to the player.
Player will be able to retrieve the item from the NPC once he pay the full amount of Zeny he bet previously.

Idea from : Daifuku @ www.fb.com/daifukuservices/

Sir emistry the script of Cedi MVP System does it use a trade window to trade the required items to begin the quest?

[RO] Pirate Ship Rescue Instance 

A pirate ship was assaulted by a groups of fearsome Sea King Monsters during the sail. The ship wrecked nearby the North area of Izlude. The captain manage to get to the Izlude town and seek for rescue.

According to the Captain, the ship are heavily damaged. Players may get hurt caused by the swinging ship. Several Safety Wall will be casted from time to time to protect the players. Player have to stay within the Safety Wall, or he probably will die from serious injuries.

The Sea King monsters will surround the ship and try to destroy it. So there are a time limit each round when the monsters appeared.
Players have to defeat all the monsters within the time limit or the ship will be damaged and end up the quest failed.

Pretty sure official. I've seen this instance before.

[RO] Auction NPC

An Auction NPC that create an auction-based event.

The NPC will randomly pick an item from the list that setup by GM and use it as the auction item.

Player are required to place their highest possible Zeny bet to get the item.

Each bidding have time limit, so player will have to bid it before time run out.

When the Auction ended, the system will auto calculate who are the latest bid with highest bid amount, and the item will be assigned to the player.

Player will be able to retrieve the item from the NPC once he pay the full amount of Zeny he bet previously.

Idea from : Daifuku @ www.fb.com/daifukuservices/

What is the name of background music? I like it.  :D

@Eternity

official script, but custom.

@Will Su 

link are available in the description below the video.