MikZ

WOE DAMAGE

Hello, im using client 20140205, and already set

// When set to yes, the damage field in packets sent from woe maps will be set
// to -1, making it impossible for GMs, Bots and Hexed clients to know the
// actual damage caused by attacks. (Note 1)
hide_woe_damage: no

But still my GM account cant see woe damage even GVG damage. how will i fix this? thank you..

Yommy replied in an old topic (2013) about this in here. I do know the hex to replace, however, seeing it isn't publicly mentioned by our client legend, I prefer to not do it either.

It can be done manually though and there are sources on the internet that reveal you how to do it.

@@Tranquility hello, wasn't able to check this. can you please teach me how or is there a guide for it?  i just want my GM level 99  account view it the WOE damage, for skill balancing purposes.. been checking it in google, and found this . is there any other guide? thank you..

@@Tranquility hello, wasn't able to check this. can you please teach me how or is there a guide for it?  i just want my GM level 99  account view it the WOE damage, for skill balancing purposes.. been checking it in google, and found this . is there any other guide? thank you..

That one is pretty accurate. Use a hexing program (XVI or Hexworkshop are the ones I've used in the past). Search for that bolded hex in your client, replace the "74" with "EB" and then save your changes.

You'll have to enable WoE damage in your server settings too though.