Sign in to follow this  
MikZ

King Of Emperium Hill ROYAL Rumble

Question

Hello May Request for a KOE ROYAL RUMBLE.

It's like all players must try to break the EMP (which is Plant type) while PKing for 1 hr. no party and no guild,,

When emperium broke all players inside will be warped out, the KING(Breaker Will remain inside)
Everytime the Emperium broke Mapannounce "The king of Emperium is player name"

place of event is ordeal_1-1 , emp is in the middle with 4 walls/barricade. they must break the four (4)walls first, before they can hit the emp.

last player to break the emperium is the KING.. prize would be 5 tcg (will last for 1 hour)

Thank you! PLease help me with this event.   ^_^

Edited by MikZ

14 answers to this question

script and plugin

... erm ... I remember I said something about stop supporting on the board

but I'm kinda ... having fun writing all these stuffs =/

On 5/14/2018 at 0:23 PM, MikZ said:

Hello Ms. Annie,

Good day!

May I request a favor please.
Requesting to have updated plugin for the KOE ROYAL RUMBLE that i requested before.

I tried the plugin now and i'm getting these errors.

Thank you.

koe_char.c: In function ‘battle_check_target_post’:
koe_char.c:27:27: error: ‘MOBID_EMPERIUM’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    if ( ( ( md->class_ == MOBID_EMPERIUM || md->class_ == MOBID_BARRICADE2 ) && !strcmp( mapindex_id2name(sd->mapindex), "ordeal_1-1" ) ) &&
                           ^
koe_char.c:27:27: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
koe_char.c:27:59: error: ‘MOBID_BARRICADE2’ undeclared (first use in this function)
    if ( ( ( md->class_ == MOBID_EMPERIUM || md->class_ == MOBID_BARRICADE2 ) && !strcmp( mapindex_id2name(sd->mapindex), "ordeal_1-1" ) ) &&
                                                           ^
koe_char.c: In function ‘plugin_init’:
koe_char.c:36:2: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘addHookPost’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  addHookPost( "battle->check_target", battle_check_target_post );
  ^
koe_char.c:36:2: warning: nested extern declaration of ‘addHookPost’ [-Wnested-externs]
make[1]: *** [../../plugins/koe_char.so] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/myhobby/LibRO/src/plugins'

script -> http://upaste.me/94e94979017edd8ef
plugin -> http://upaste.me/d74c497892f91a6d6

@MikZ next time should ask on the forum instead of bombard my PM box
and its your own topic too

I don't know if anyone would do this for free. You should go into the scripting services and find someone who could help you with the script. I would but I'm a little tied right now :x

@@MikZ

Why is it important that there are no guilds / parties? As far as i understand it, you want a all vs all scenario where only the emp breaker gets something. So what is the benefit of beeing in a party / guild? If it is because they could unite to share it afterwards, there is not really a way to prevent it, because they just could leave their guild / party temporary. The only way you could make that atleast a bit uninteresting is to make the item account bound, but since you are handing out tcgs which are account bound by default there is not much sense in limiting it in that way.

@@Aeromesi oohh.. sad to hear, but if ever, how much does this script would cost?

@@Winterfox well its like LMS, but i would just like to add a little bit of a twist of fun.. hehehe..and  TCG's in my server is tradeable..

Edited by MikZ

if members ask on the board, I usually can write for free

if ask over in pm then only I'll charge them

this kind of simple script I can write now in just a few hours

the problem, is I don't understand

1. you want when the player break the emperium, the event instantly ends ? and reward to the player who broke the emperium

2. or you want the player break the emperium, and defend it until times up ? <-- this will make players rush in at last minute

Also @@MikZ I noticed you also posted this on rAthena. I would post your script requests/any request on whatever emulator you use, what if we wrote it for you but you used rAthena? Might be time wasted. I would only post on what emulator you use

@@AnnieRuru yaiks, thats so kind of you..  :D 

if members ask on the board, I usually can write for free

2. or you want the player break the emperium, and defend it until times up ? <-- this will make players rush in at last minute

number 2 option :D thanks thanks :D

@@Aeromesi im using herc emulator. its just that some script from rathena can also be use in herc, so i also post a request there like what other do. :D

Edited by MikZ

almost every hercules user know plugin

http://herc.ws/wiki/Building_HPM_Plugin_for_MSVC

if you don't use this plugin, the one who owned this koe map can kill the emperium over and over

EDIT:

https://rathena.org/board/topic/103799-king-of-emperium-hill-royal-rumble/

everyone there talk sh*t, doesn't make sense

Edited by AnnieRuru

@@AnnieRuru :

Thanks for the guide and I followed it, however i got this error.. (LOL My emulator is outdated) hahaha sorry

1>------ Build started: Project: koe_char, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(299,5): warning MSB8004: Output Directory does not end with a trailing slash.  This build instance will add the slash as it is required to allow proper evaluation of the Output Directory.1>  koe_char.c1>c:usersacer aspiredesktophercsrcpluginskoe_char.c(9): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'common/memmgr.h': No such file or directory========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped =========
Edited by MikZ

change

#include "common/memmgr.h"
into
#include "common/malloc.h"

http://herc.ws/board/topic/8192-restock-system/?p=64596

http://herc.ws/board/topic/4830-noitem-mapflag/?p=65839

EDIT: oh and, since its your 1st time, always uncomment this line

plugins_list: [	/* Enable HPMHooking when plugins in use rely on Hooking */	"HPMHooking", // <--- ALWAYS leave this uncomment	//"db2sql",	//"sample",	//"other",	"zzz",	"sendmail",	"setbgid",//	"setmobdata",	"movespeed",	"fixedaspd",	"noitem",	"getmemberaid",]

Edited by AnnieRuru

thanks @AnnieRuru:

Lastly: i got this

Disregard: Found this http://herc.ws/board/topic/4593-getmemberaid-checkmes/

parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function    59:         $koeaid = getcharid(3);    60:         announce "The current King of Emperium Hill is ["+ strcharinfo(PC_NAME) +"].", bc_all;    61:         killmonsterall "ordeal_1-1";*   62:         Getmemberaid ALL_SAMEMAP, "ordeal_1-1";        ~~~~~~~~^    63:         for ( .@i = 0; .@i < $@onlinecount; .@i++ ) {    64:                 if ( $@onlineaid[.@i] != $koeaid ) {    65:                         attachrid $@onlineaid[.@i];
Edited by MikZ