Sign in to follow this  
Jedzkie

[Re-Implement] IRC System

Hi Developers!

can you re-implement the IRC System from eA long time ago and Improve its performance? they drop this mod @r13014

Thank you so much! More power Hercules :3

Isn't @main just the same as the "IRC" system? What would be the main difference between IRC and @main? o.o

Isn't @main just the same as the "IRC" system? What would be the main difference between IRC and @main? o.o

Example of IRC bot (Source BlackoutRO)

jjl102.jpg

eh thats not what the original bot does (but its not hard to do anyway :P), so besides the functionality from the original one you also want it to be a bridge between a #channel and a chat ingame (e.g. @main)?

hmm.. yes.. but before you can shout in-game. you need to connect on their IRC's channel in web.

I think it'd be really neat to have this again and experience it first hand... I've never experienced this before =/

hmm.. yes.. but before you can shout in-game. you need to connect on their IRC's channel in web.

can you elaborate on the requirement? what do you need to connect there on their irc channel in web for?

can you elaborate on the requirement? what do you need to connect there on their irc channel in web for?

here Ind, this is BlackoutRO's IRC Channel Click Here

i'm still waiting for your reply on this, you linking to them didn't answer my question at all

oh sorry, hmm.. actually i don't know what are the process needed in order to connect on their irc channel :|

its currently being voted by the developers to decide whether to implement this or not, another day or two and we should have an answer

ok ind! thank you so much! i'll wait for your answer.

any news on this?

Edited by Frost

From what I understand a new chat system is planned for development, however, I'm not 100% certain if it will include IRC capabilities. I assume it will, but please don't quote me on that.

@Ind, You already implemented the Channel System, so this topic will now disregarded? or still pending for implementation?

Well, the IRC is different than the new channel system Ind created. Then again, I think the new channel system is better than the IRC feature.