minx123

plugin for id not active be @afk player

Question

hello.. i just want to know.. it is posible to make plugin when player not online for 3 day. that id will automatically will be online and be afk player. plus when it afk, that player will go to 1 map only for afk.

8 answers to this question

That would probably be a paid request. I honestly don't understand how they could go 'online' when they haven't logged in via client. o.O

autotraders can login itself when server starts, so this should be possible too

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/b79a9d7efa9213e3c791ec356bf21b712878d1aa

however I'm unable to reproduce it, dunno what's the problem

doesn't work

#include "common/hercules.h"#include <stdio.h>#include <string.h>#include <stdlib.h>#include "map/pc.h"#include "map/chrif.h"#include "common/memmgr.h"#include "common/HPMDataCheck.h"HPExport struct hplugin_info pinfo = {	"test online", // Plugin name	SERVER_TYPE_MAP,// Which server types this plugin works with?	"1.1",			// Plugin version	HPM_VERSION,	// HPM Version (don't change, macro is automatically updated)};ACMD(test) {	TBL_PC * ssd;	CREATE( ssd, TBL_PC, 1);	pc->setnewpc( ssd, 2000001, 150001, 0, 0, 0, 0 );	ssd->state.standalone = 1;	ssd->group = pcg->get_dummy_group();	ssd->state.active = 1;	chrif->authreq( ssd, true );//	clif->pLoadEndAck(0, ssd);	return true;}HPExport void plugin_init (void) {	addAtcommand("test",test);}
the closest I can get this to work is
	if( sd->state.standalone ) {		clif->pLoadEndAck(0,sd);//		pc->autotrade_populate(sd); <-- comment this line		pc->autotrade_start(sd);	}
then the character can login, and of course autotraders will messed up

I have no idea why comment that line can make a dummy character login ...

btw please stop the word about 'paid request' stuff ... if they want to pay they would have post in job available area

Edited by AnnieRuru

@@Aeromesi

it not sure if that plugin would be a paid. i just want to know if it is possible to do that function

@@AnnieRuru

thank you for yoyr concern about this topic.

i just thinking before. if they can do @afk and @autotrade why not make some plugin to player not online to be afk player.

it is really hard to make if auto online same like autotrade?

if( sd->state.standalone ) {		clif->pLoadEndAck(0,sd);//		pc->autotrade_populate(sd); <-- comment this line		pc->autotrade_start(sd);	}

it clash with the autotrade maybe.

*if someone would have share some idea to help @@AnnieRuru it will more appreciate.

yes, I suddenly want to give you a rep for saying it

although the idea on the topic title might not be very interesting,

but if there is a plugin to allow to login an offline character, this can do a lot of interesting stuffs

for example, everyday at 8PM login a [GM] character and say 'Hello' to the surrounding area without players knowing it is a bot

which was actually done by a plugin

or just login some offline characters in the pvp room through atcommand to test what happens when there are a lot players ... etc etc

I don't think its that hard

if Ind's patch can login autotrade players when server start up, then this shouldn't be a much problem

but Ind's one can login the player until the real player login, but mine only login for about 0.1 sec and it immediately logout

there is some check that I missed ...

Edited by AnnieRuru

yes, I suddenly want to give you a rep for saying it

although the idea on the topic title might not be very interesting,

but if there is a plugin to allow to login an offline character, this can do a lot of interesting stuffs

for example, everyday at 8PM login a [GM] character and say 'Hello' to the surrounding area without players knowing it is a bot

which was actually done by a plugin

or just login some offline characters in the pvp room through atcommand to test what happens when there are a lot players ... etc etc

I don't think its that hard

if Ind's patch can login autotrade players when server start up, then this shouldn't be a much problem

but Ind's one can login the player until the real player login, but mine only login for about 0.1 sec and it immediately logout

there is some check that I missed ...

ya you right. if the plugin can do that.. it will more useful. can help server to grow up.

i will make this topic always on top.

so let other to join and help give some idea on this plugin.