Sign in to follow this  
wallaby

ExperienceRO

Banner00.jpg

ORIGIN

Hi my name's Jacque, and I have been on many Ragnarok Servers before, and each of them are rather unique. The sad thing is that, most of these servers went to the extreme of things,  therefore, as sad as it is, most of them died out over a certain period of time.

I am sure most of you have felt it before; You first started playing a new Server, it was very exciting, interesting, fun... but then a few months down the road, the server got dull, due to familiarity, lack of contents, developers stopped trying or perhaps, you have reached a point whereby. you have accomplished everything possible in game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION

I hope to give you an experience that you will never forget, hopefully, that as you play on ExperienceRO, you'll build new experiences you never had before. I genuinely hope that you'll have much fun and contentment on ExperienceRO.

ExperienceRO also strives to push you further, reaching greater heights in your Ragnarok experience. I will strive, to offer you something unique, if not better.

ExperienceRO emphasizes on: Individual Uniqueness, Fair and Balanced Gameplay, Economy Stability, Community Interaction, and Healthy Competition.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROJECT INFORMATION

Project Began - 30.11.2015

Project Completed - 20.12.2015

Closed Beta - 18 - 20.12.2015

Official Opening - 21.12.2015

GENERAL INFORMATION

Website - ExperienceRO Website

Server Type - Super High Rate (SHR)

Server Base - Pre-Renewal

Max Base/Job Level - 800/250

Base and Job Exp Rates - 150,000x / 150,000x

Max Stats - 1000

Max HP/SP: 20,000,000 / 1,000,000

Everything 4 Slotted, except Shields 2 Slotted.

For more information, visit: ExperienceRO Server Information

FEATURES

ExperienceRO's Path System (a choice of 'The One', 'Hero', 'Guardian', 'Collector' or 'Divergent' new!)
Custom Storyline (initiated and still expanding)

Custom Quests

Starter Pack (Basic Set) & Guild Pack

Custom Main Town

Custom Dungeons

Custom Monsters

Custom MVP Arena

Custom PVP Environments (5 different Categories - Forgotten Temple & Survivor World new!)

Custom Headgears (200+)

Custom Sets + Set Bonuses

Custom Equipments & Weapons

Custom Refiners (yes there are two methods to refining)

Mall for Weapons & Equipments

Automated Events

... and a lot more!!!

INTERESTED?
Visit our Downloads section: ExperienceRO Downloads Section

NOTE
The server is BRAND NEW... So hurry and grab this opportunity to be one of the first to start building your experience on ExperienceRO!

<3 Jacque

(former player: XileRO, DreamerRO, ReflexRO, DreamworksRO, AnxietyRO, PhantasmRO and AudacityRO)

Edited by wallaby