Fizi

[Help] FluxCP Donation Page

Question

Current Credit Exchange Rate:

1.00 USD    = 1 credit(s).

Hello all.

I need to change the 1 credit(s) to 100 credit(s). How to change that?

Already change :
'CreditExchangeRate'   => 1.0,                      // The rate at which currency is exchanged for credits.

But when I change 1.0 to 100.0, it change the 1.00 USD to 100.00 USD. Not the credit(s).

Someone please help me to change this. Thank you.

Edited by ROWar

3 answers to this question

https://github.com/HerculesWS/FluxCP/blob/acc9f8ce3136e417cd69f01caa9bfb20de7d90ae/themes/default/donate/index.php

Have you tried changing 

<?php
	$currency         = Flux::config('DonationCurrency');
	$dollarAmount     = (float)+Flux::config('CreditExchangeRate');
	$creditAmount     = 1;
	$rateMultiplier   = 10;
	$hoursHeld        = +(int)Flux::config('HoldUntrustedAccount');

while ($dollarAmount < 1) {
		$dollarAmount  *= $rateMultiplier;
		$creditAmount  *= $rateMultiplier;
	}
	?>

Is there a way to change the table of 'donation credits' which is currently pointed to 'cp_credits' table,

because I have a vote for points addon and I want to use my 'cp_v4p_voters' table where column 'points' instead of using 'cp_credits' table where column 'balance

when purchasing an item to our Online Item Shop, so that every time my clients vote for our server they earn credits to buy to our Item Shop.

Please Help.

On 8/4/2017 at 1:32 PM, Ragnarok Online PH said:

Is there a way to change the table of 'donation credits' which is currently pointed to 'cp_credits' table,

because I have a vote for points addon and I want to use my 'cp_v4p_voters' table where column 'points' instead of using 'cp_credits' table where column 'balance

when purchasing an item to our Online Item Shop, so that every time my clients vote for our server they earn credits to buy to our Item Shop.

Please Help.

I suggest creating an in-game NPC which can transfer your voting credit to donation credit using sql_query

Actually you're not getting my points, but by the way I already made myself a script and made my voting system to give my players a Credit Points instead of the usual Vote Points, so in this case our players can buy/bought from our Online Item Shop, instead of donating real money to get the equivalent value of "Credit Points".

Thank you for your reply by the way.