prism

Good anti cheat?

Does anyone know of any strong Ragnarok anti cheats that aren't dead? I'm using Hashield right now but it seems to have been completely abandoned. Harmony doesn't seem like it's being updated anymore and I've heard its dead. Adelays is ran by the same developer as Hashield so it is inherently dead( and isn't a general anti cheat anyways). UCP has been abandoned. I can't find any real information about Gepard either.

My friend told me gepard is $280

I receiver basic configuration to $150 O.o

Basic is 150$

Additional modules cost more....

as a customer of Functor i can tell you the following:

i found this guy when i read about a plugin which is similar to RCX but directly implemented in the client.

i contacted him and he was very friendly.

we had a talk about these features and he told me the price and how he can get paid.

i didnt had any of these payment system, so he tryed together with me to find a solution for it.

in that moment it was a friend of him who was going to visit him from my country to his one.

i was sending her the money and she took it over to him directly.

it was risky but i gave it a chance.

he wrote me some days later that he got the money and i got all the files requested.

it worked OOB, it work it pretty clean and stable.

after some time with an hercules update i made the system was going to be buggy. i wrote him about it and he helped me within 3hours to fix the issue

after 1 1/2 year i had again problems, i contacted him again and he was again responding within some hours, and even provided a fix for it within 1hour after the first reply.

currently i am planing to also go for GepardShield with my Team for an upcoming project. the reason for this is that i have seen his excelent work on the client plugins, i have no doubts that this Anti-Cheat is extremely safe.

Kind regards

Tepoo

as a customer of Functor i can tell you the following:

i found this guy when i read about a plugin which is similar to RCX but directly implemented in the client.

i contacted him and he was very friendly.

we had a talk about these features and he told me the price and how he can get paid.

i didnt had any of these payment system, so he tryed together with me to find a solution for it.

in that moment it was a friend of him who was going to visit him from my country to his one.

i was sending her the money and she took it over to him directly.

it was risky but i gave it a chance.

he wrote me some days later that he got the money and i got all the files requested.

it worked OOB, it work it pretty clean and stable.

after some time with an hercules update i made the system was going to be buggy. i wrote him about it and he helped me within 3hours to fix the issue

after 1 1/2 year i had again problems, i contacted him again and he was again responding within some hours, and even provided a fix for it within 1hour after the first reply.

currently i am planing to also go for GepardShield with my Team for an upcoming project. the reason for this is that i have seen his excelent work on the client plugins, i have no doubts that this Anti-Cheat is extremely safe.

Kind regards

Tepoo

Been using gepard for months, and works smoothly like he said. And yeah the owner reply and fix any bug you encountered.

Not, 150$/month basic plan ._.

Its 150$ for lifetime basic plan if you want some good addon/module you can ask hm

Not, 150$/month basic plan ._.

Its 150$ for lifetime basic plan if you want some good addon/module you can ask hm

150$ for lifetime?

if yes, i buy fast

Edited by DAFUQ BR

GEPARD SHIELD is the best as of now!

Hashield is down i guess or not supported anymore?

Gepard website will be available very soon! got that message from functor! he's working on it!

it supports all clients!