raPalooza~

ModScript Professions ~ Fishing

Fish Fish Fishing

Well,
Lately i went back on Scripting and testing ideas around ragnarok, and decided to develop a series of professions, but as i'ma well known lazy ass :o so i'll be releasing the "raw" script as soon as possible as it is probably full of bugs and memory problems.

Starting with Fishing! here is a sneak peak of the progress so far. ;D

-I'm also using .tga shadows, and custom damage font.

Right now it works as follow:
- First runs a loop with percentage of breaking it so the fish bites de bait.
- Then a "mini-game" starts, where you need to choose the right random placed option, an bait animation ocours, and that minigame start over, guider by a random number rand(2,4) in the video.
-Fish/Item Catched! Loot Animation, start over.

TODO:
-Random placement on water cells (also control on how much you can "fish" from one node, till it unspawn or warp away)
-General Configuration for easy using (If item needed, how many minigames tries, loot selection(i hear that there are good functions scripts that base drop % in arrays.)
-And so on.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Want to hear some thoughts on other profession! and feed back about that one as Well!
(already thinking about a lumberjack minigame where you will need to time the hit) Edited by raPalooza~