Random756

HPTable with high Base lvl

Question

Hi, here is my problem :

I run a 999 blvl pre re server, my problem is, when I reach the lvl 151 my HP drops to something like 50.

It seems logical since job_db.conf only gives number for the lvl 1-150. So I have done some search and i found the HP generator : http://herc.ws/board/topic/9687-hercules-hpsp-table-generator/

Is there anyway to use old rAthena HP table ? Is there any good 999 HP Table available somewhere ? What should I do ?

This is what i also found :

If table index size is smaller than the max level the server will automatically generate the missing index based on the average increase per level.

But the server doesn't generate the missing index based on the average increase per lvl at all.

Edited by Crousti

10 answers to this question

If you want to increase HP/SP, increase the multiplier, however

Server will auto generate missing levels(will not put in file, but it will direct put in memory the HP/Sp of next levels)

Thanks a lot. It worked ... until the lvl 401. Seems like a stupid bug, even the file itself says

"// Note: If table index size is smaller than the max level the server will automatically generate the missing index based on the average increase per level."

But it just doesn't :/.

Welp, i'm just generating every HP and SP table with the old rAthena formula for every classes. Weird "bug"? though.

Edited by Crousti

Does anybody shares a HP/SP TABLES for Base: 255 and Job: 120?

use mine it will generate HP tables 400/120 :)

Thanks a lot. It worked ... until the lvl 401. Seems like a stupid bug, even the file itself says

"// Note: If table index size is smaller than the max level the server will automatically generate the missing index based on the average increase per level."

Welp, i'm just generating every HP and SP table with the old rAthena formula for every classes. Weird "bug"? though.

ill help you make 1000/1000 rathena forumla :)

>>Thanks a lot. It worked ... until the lvl 401. Seems like a stupid bug, even the file itself says

I have done mine already, don't bother but thanks a lot that's very kind :). By the way if anyone wants my HP table with rAthena formula (999/999) just MP me and i'll send it to you asap :).

Edited by Crousti

>Thanks a lot. It worked ... until the lvl 401. Seems like a stupid bug, even the file itself says

thanks its so helpful !!

On 3/8/2016 at 2:26 AM, iCORE said:

http://pastebin.com/dxpD2rKZ

http://pastebin.com/dxpD2rKZ

All jobs upto level 400 HP and SP table :) hope it helps

* I use eA forumula

doesn't work.

my server has max level 300/70 

With the formula that you handles when the player reaches level 256 or more, he reaches the maximum HP allowed and no longer goes up if he continues to go up, it is useless to have high levels then.