canditw

Thor patcher doesn't seem to patch ItemInfo.lua

Question

I've tried the using the setting in thor patch which says Single File and select my itemInfo.lua and then put it under Other/System.

So I deleted the existing ItemInfo.lua in my Systems folder and tried patching a new one in it, but it doesn't seem to appear. However, I can see that thor is actually downloading it but doesn't patch it. this is funny because my other patches into .grf is fine. I just can't seem to get this to work

Any Ideas on this.

6.rar

Edited by canditw

9 answers to this question

I've tried the using the setting in thor patch which says Single File and select my itemInfo.lua and then put it under Other/System.

So I deleted the existing ItemInfo.lua in my Systems folder and tried patching a new one in it, but it doesn't seem to appear. However, I can see that thor is actually downloading it but doesn't patch it. this is funny because my other patches into .grf is fine. I just can't seem to get this to work

Any Ideas on this.

For correct patching use this: http://herc.ws/board/files/file/138-grf-editor/

It seems thor patcher tools have some issues. @@canditw

ppteECm.png

Edited by Lamex

Hmm, upload your thor file to clear that part of the issue out, if any. Otherwise, it might simply due to a local issue from your antivirus/windows blocking you from writing in the directory (so run it as admin).

Alright, well the thor file is perfectly fine, there's no issue with it. So it could be related to your Thor Patcher (try a different version) or like I mentionned above, a permission issue (then again, if you can patch GRFs', then it's unlikely).

@@Tokeiburu

Thanks for the suggestion and it finally worked! It seems that the version of Thor Patcher was the problem, I updated it to another newer version and the issue was fixed! Thanks to all that help.