Sign in to follow this  
Helena

Vote points obtaining without filling the captcha.

Question

Hi Hercules,

Was wondering if there is a voting system invented within the community yet that does NOT support point receiving without filling in the captcha. If not, can someone help me achieve this?

I've tried multiple so far but without desired result. Each vote 4 points system makes it so that you gain vote points as soon as you click the "vote now" button regardless if you fill the captcha or not. This is not fair, because players gain points without actually helping the server.

Did some research and I came across some sources that said that once you click the vote link you're no longer in your own server's webcode so it is no longer within your control what happens after, which may be true but this makes me wonder how games like iris online have managed to do it? They use the same voting sites like RO servers use and unlike in our flux system(s), you're forced to fill the captcha or simply gain no points (how it should be). 

Hoping for someone to help out. :)

Edited by Helena

1 answer to this question

There few server i found have this system. Such as free2play.asia, aeva-ro.com, eastlandro and few others. 

As far i know it look like they detecting browser which using redirect detection im not sure. I found another script with callback system, but i dont like that because some topsite charge for callback system.

sob.