Sign in to follow this  
cookie-rae

Hello Defender Problem

Hello sir rytech i found bug in new client version 2015 svn,

I tried to test damage with my another char first try without buff of defender is 478k damage.

then with defender still the same damage try to look the image below thanks in advance sir.

295cy0m.jpg

With Defender Still the same damage.
12901486_1744976292402430_44621189206968

I see 2 problems. 1st, why are you testing the damage on the Champion character? Why not test on the Crusader character that can use the skill Defender? 2nd, if you did mean to test Defender on a non Crusader type character? If so then the character has to be in a party with the Crusader and then be connected with Devotion for Defender to be passed on. Im not seeing a connection between the 2.

I see 2 problems. 1st, why are you testing the damage on the Champion character? Why not test on the Crusader character that can use the skill Defender? 2nd, if you did mean to test Defender on a non Crusader type character? If so then the character has to be in a party with the Crusader and then be connected with Devotion for Defender to be passed on. Im not seeing a connection between the 2.

Hello sir i tried to pally only then i found out this. Still the same damage. Tested with Acid Demo

12523933_1745564369010289_82398238852314

12932573_1745564365676956_15223870314145

it should be working right? i tried to archer it's work fine but in this bio not decrease damage. when it on.

Ahhhh I see whats going on. Acid Demonstration is a misc type attack meaning it deals fixed damage. Defender does not reduce damage from misc type attacks.