Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

[Custom Instance] Ice Titans Attack El Dicastes 2021 NEW!

[Custom Instance] Ice Titans Attack El Dicastes 2021 NEW!

[Custom Instance]

Ice Titans Attack El Dicastes

Story Line:

The Ice Titans have invaded Dicastes and put the Citizens into an eternal frozen slumber, you must finish off all the Ice Titans as well as save all the citizens. If you die you LOSE!

Please read the Change-Log and view the Screenshots to get a general idea of the instance! Also so you know what to edit for rewards and of the such.

Just download, carefully read the .txt files and enjoy! If you ever have problems installing, you can PM me on Hercules or add my Discord: Aeromesi#0293

Hope you enjoy Hercules.

For anyone who downloaded this, you won't be able to use the custom instance unless you download the new version. I forgot to include something from the source file.

Updated the original script uploaded on my GitHub and Hercules:

GitHub Download: 
https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes/blob/master/Instances/Hercules/InstancePacks/Hercules - Ice Titans.rar

Hercules Download:

If you don't want to edit src just // comment out the script command mapannounce in the instance file.

What the command viewpointmap does is it marks NPC's on the minimap at the top right, it's not needed or mandatory for the actual script to run, so if you want it to be plug n play (only requiring you edit your client files) then the instance will be playable without having to modify source & recompile. This also applies to my custom instance Fiery Fairy Forest.