Aeromesi

[Scammer Topic] Be warned: Herc/rA user: Dark8008 Skype ID: bill.sin

The topic says it all.

Be warned of the Hercules/rAthena user Dark8008.

He is trying to chargeback my Mod package so now my PayPal account is in the negatives, and a lot at that. ($100 USD)

Stating I sold him a Hack Shield I believe and that it wasn't working, I thought maybe he meant RagnaHostings RagnaGuard but we confirmed he isn't a client with us.

AkKPYXN.png

This showing he's ignoring me:

De3Tedn.png

B336OkG.png

He has since blocked me on Skype and even blocked me on Facebook.
Someone told me there's been a guy going around buying things and trying to chargeback. This might be him, it may not, but he's definitely done it to me.

Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up in-case a man by this information provided or the name Quoc Lu Huy/Trung decides to ask you for a service. His email he used to send the payment was: 

• [email protected]

I mean come on his Facebook and PayPal name go by totally different peoples names.. So he's trying to hide his identity it would seem.

Be careful Hercules!

I don't know if this is the person, but I already heard about it. Someone is doing this to multiple people in the emulator-scene. It's a shame! 
I really hope this will stop. I can just tell everyone who has paid services to only accept payments as friend/family because doing a chargeback on "a donation for friends or family" is not so easy to take back. 
I'm sorry for your loss Aero! You're such a nice person. 

It was http://www.vuarok.com

It's down though. What my hypothesis is, is that since his server is closed, he's trying to get back all the money he's invested into it.  Seem's logical to me, not saying I'd do it, but I can create my own things besides graphics so I have no reason to.

@@Alexandria

So I can't believe it, I supplied PayPal all the information I needed to win the case as I thought, but somehow he won and I can't make an "Appeal" because it's asking for Tracking number? It was virtual goods HOW do I get a tracking number?

Also his facebook is this:

https://www.facebook.com/messages/100006880188389

Other email:
[email protected]

I'm now -80$ in my paypal balance, this is really upsetting for me and hurts me someone would do this.

So as a new update to my Terms of Service which I'll be copying and pasting from this post:

The only payment option I will accept is "Send to Friends/Family" as you can't really try to get that money back, it's a lot harder and doesn't count as a service. Due to people who steal this is the ONLY option I will accept, if you don't like it please move on.

On a side note: I'll be releasing the HERCULES based Mod Package for all server owners. I'm sorry old clients who bought my Mod Package that use Hercules, but the user who did this was using rAthena so now I'm going to make his scripts NOT-SO-SPECIAL.

The only payment option I will accept is "Send to Friends/Family" as you can't really try to get that money back, it's a lot harder and doesn't count as a service. Due to people who steal this is the ONLY option I will accept, if you don't like it please move on.

understandable, but apparently it seems common here (and rA), one of the reasons I still don't offer paid services is this bunch of idiots.

I think people won't care for the small "send to friend" fee if they want to buy your package :]

I'm donating 10$ toward you for your loss, the community nowadays is a shame

Edited by Ridley