Sign in to follow this  
Hyvraine

Avatar and Signature Generator FluxCP Addon

I can't seem to make changes to this post with this IMG src [img/=http://herc.ws/board/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=254]

LKgpW9T.png06ITYK8.png
File Name: Avatar and Signature Generator FluxCP Addon
File Submitter: Hyvraine
File Submitted: 17 Apr 2016
File Category: Web Resources

This is based on KeyWorld's [Vincent Thibault] ROChargenPHP. I just made some little tweaks to work some things out. The only difference is that it's made into a FluxCP addon instead of having it on a different folder, so you don't have to write down your server's credentials again. :D

I have only tested this yet on the latest Herc FluxCP so, uhm, you know, try not to ask for installation help on rA Flux just yet. ;) (Although it should work just fine on rA Flux, haven't tried it yet but it should.)
I'm going to upload the sprite.grf soon so look out for edit/s on this post for the link.http://www.mediafire.com/download/1nta77tc0obolhf/sprite.grf

Installation

1. After extracting the ZIP file inside the addons folder, put your own GRFs inside 'addons\chargen\modules\chargen\client'. And also, edit the DATA.ini to list your GRFs.

2. You're good to go!

3. There are some settings inside the addon.php (addons\chargen\config\addon.php):

This line changes the cache time for your avatar's status.

'ChargenCacheTime' => 0.1, ////In minutes

These are the default backgrounds/border for your avatar/signature in case you didn't click on any of them in the creation menu.

'default_avaBG' => "background00.jpg", //Default Avatar Background BG'default_avaBD' => "border.png", //Default Avatar Border'default_sigBG' => "background01.jpg",

You can have your custom INI, just make sure you edit the name here.

'Data_INI' => "DATA.INI",

Like on KeyWorld's thread, setting this to true would have an improvement on speed as it's not looking inside the GRFs again and again.

'AutoExtract' => true,

These are the file types that the addon will read inside the backgrounds/borders folder.

'supported_filetypes' => array('gif','jpg','jpeg','png'), //List of supported filetypes for background and border. 

You can also edit the default values but it's very unlikely that it will ever be needed at some point.

Fetching images
By default you can only fetch images when the data file has been created by the owner of that character. Sorry, but there's no turn off switch for that.

This is how you can fetch an avatar image of a character

<fluxcp>/?module=chargen&action=avatar&request=<charnamehere> 

This is for the signature

<fluxcp>/?module=chargen&action=signature&request=<charnamehere>

-------------

To add more backgrounds for the avatar creation just simply add them inside the dedicated folder for it: 'addons\chargen\modules\chargen\data\avatar\background'
To add more borders for the avatar creation simply add them inside the borders folder: 'addons\chargen\modules\chargen\data\avatar\border'
The same is also for the signatures (it's on addons\chargen\modules\chargen\data\signature). I'll add support for borders soon but I think you could just edit the background for the meantime. /no1

And I think that's all you need to know! Everything should be working now, and if it isn't don't hesitate to ask. Please report bugs too, I know it's not written that well. :/

License is the same as the original: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Notes:

• This does not generate head-only, nor monsters, nor character-only images.

Click here to download this file

Edited by Hyvraine

I can't seem to make changes to this post with this IMG src [img/=http://herc.ws/board/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=254]

LKgpW9T.png06ITYK8.png

File Name: Avatar and Signature Generator FluxCP Addon

File Submitter: Hyvraine

File Submitted: 17 Apr 2016

File Category: Web Resources

This is based on KeyWorld's [Vincent Thibault] ROChargenPHP. I just made some little tweaks to work some things out. The only difference is that it's made into a FluxCP addon instead of having it on a different folder, so you don't have to write down your server's credentials again. :D

I have only tested this yet on the latest Herc FluxCP so, uhm, you know, try not to ask for installation help on rA Flux just yet. ;) (Although it should work just fine on rA Flux, haven't tried it yet but it should.)

I'm going to upload the sprite.grf soon so look out for edit/s on this post for the link.http://www.mediafire.com/download/1nta77tc0obolhf/sprite.grf

Installation

1. After extracting the ZIP file inside the addons folder, put your own GRFs inside 'addons\chargen\modules\chargen\client'. And also, edit the DATA.ini to list your GRFs.

2. You're good to go!

3. There are some settings inside the addon.php (addons\chargen\config\addon.php):

This line changes the cache time for your avatar's status.

'ChargenCacheTime' => 0.1, ////In minutes

These are the default backgrounds/border for your avatar/signature in case you didn't click on any of them in the creation menu.

'default_avaBG' => "background00.jpg", //Default Avatar Background BG'default_avaBD' => "border.png", //Default Avatar Border'default_sigBG' => "background01.jpg",

You can have your custom INI, just make sure you edit the name here.

'Data_INI' => "DATA.INI",

Like on KeyWorld's thread, setting this to true would have an improvement on speed as it's not looking inside the GRFs again and again.

'AutoExtract' => true,

These are the file types that the addon will read inside the backgrounds/borders folder.

'supported_filetypes' => array('gif','jpg','jpeg','png'), //List of supported filetypes for background and border. 

You can also edit the default values but it's very unlikely that it will ever be needed at some point.

Fetching images

By default you can only fetch images when the data file has been created by the owner of that character. Sorry, but there's no turn off switch for that.

This is how you can fetch an avatar image of a character

<fluxcp>/?module=chargen&action=avatar&request=<charnamehere> 

This is for the signature

<fluxcp>/?module=chargen&action=signature&request=<charnamehere>

-------------

To add more backgrounds for the avatar creation just simply add them inside the dedicated folder for it: 'addons\chargen\modules\chargen\data\avatar\background'

To add more borders for the avatar creation simply add them inside the borders folder: 'addons\chargen\modules\chargen\data\avatar\border'

The same is also for the signatures (it's on addons\chargen\modules\chargen\data\signature). I'll add support for borders soon but I think you could just edit the background for the meantime. /no1

And I think that's all you need to know! Everything should be working now, and if it isn't don't hesitate to ask. Please report bugs too, I know it's not written that well. :/

License is the same as the original: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/

Notes:

• This does not generate head-only, nor monsters, nor character-only images.

Click here to download this file

Any by chance to UPDATE it?