kismet

Trusted RO Hosting!

Question

17 answers to this question

OVH does not help you setup RO, you have to set it up yourself.

I suggest you look into the Paid Services section in the forum for more ready RO hostings.

OVH is good but they dont support game-server like RO, trinity is your best option.

I suggest you look into the Paid Services section in the forum for more ready RO hostings.

But RO hosts are expensive , because mostly they are reseller and they add up their profit , I suggest, learn setting up the server on your local PC first, then buy from ovh(or other unmanaged companies), that would save you lot of money with same(/even better) quality of service and network

But RO hosts are expensive , because mostly they are reseller and they add up their profit , I suggest, learn setting up the server on your local PC first, then buy from ovh(or other unmanaged companies), that would save you lot of money with same(/even better) quality of service and network

This.

If you don't know how to setup a RO game, then you should look for a RO hosting, but if you have experience hosting a RO server then i suggest you ovh.

is there a guide on setting up wampserver online (not only localhost) specifically for herc/ea/ra or other ro emus. currently running herc @ localhost (Windows 10/latest wamp server) but doesn't know how to share it with my friend for testing purposes. hope you can help. sry for hijacking this thread if this post is a bit off

Stay away from "ready RO-servers" by any means.
Any unmanaged VPS is much better (and cheaper) option. Set up your own linux or windows server, configure your own emulator. Don't fall into tricks.

Remember: SSD is better for Database-queries, but it is not mandatory

Also: herc/ea/ra, they all use only one single core of CPU, so any more than that is waste of money and resources.

Space of hdd/ssd is also not to be conserned. Server for thousands can be fit less than 10GB, easy.
RAM is the same, you dont need gigabytes of it.
Personally, i recommend OVH Cloud VPS
But any VPS in 2016 are capable to run a relatively big server of 1000 players without problems, and they are still MUCH cheaper than those "ready to go" -servers.

Yes. Dont have. If u want ddos protection the price is crazy. I dont think asia still have so many player, so why spend more sir ?