The following script emulates the Bounty Board Quests from iRO. This was made by having direct interaction with all the npcs, directly doing some of this quest and also using iRO Wiki information as a source.

This quest uses a special function designed to concentrate and manage all the bounties in a few lines, to make it easy to update, modify or even create custom bounties.

iRO Bounty Boards v1.0.rar

For more details please check: Bounty Board Quests - iRO Wiki

Special thanks to:

Trixtan and ZacktheBear from AtlantisRO.

This would not have been possible without their invaluable help.

Some notes about this:

There are some errors in iRO's npc. In example, in Juno the Bounty 70-110 for Juno with a char base level 127, the Bounty says it is for levels 70-100 (not 110, as his name says).

This error was caused because this quests were implemented before update that expands max base level to 175 and it seems that iRO's npc were scripted individually one by one, not as a function, so, this errors may be only little bugs when updating values. This kind of error is present in some bounties for Lighthalzen, Hugel, and don't remember which other one.

However, all the npcs presented here are using the information provided by iRO Wiki and presents information ingame avoiding this kind of errors.

I have not added the questinfo command to show quest mark, because the equivalent in iRO has an argument to check player's base level, so the mark doesn't active with all the players, but only the ones that are in the base level limit.

Some to-do :

I'm missing base/job exp for False Angel and Mini Demon (Geffen Bounties), since that information is not present in iRO Wiki and I haven't The Sign quest. If somebody can open Portal to Geffenia, i will update that values.

Bounties for biolab 2 and 3 has a special function, it is like containing two boards in one, since a player can choose to do all bounties for monsters from 3rd level and all bounties for monsters from 4th level (to receive the reward for all the bounties completed).

I also forget to add the vip function to Collect All Bounties.

This quests are a close emulation to iRO's Bounty Boards. We hope players can enjoy this quests. If you detect any error or have a suggestion, please feel free to comment it.

Edited by Ragno