Aeromesi

Devil's Square Nightmare-Mode 2021 NEW! (@editds, @disableds, @repeatds!)

Devil's Square Nightmare-Mode 2021 NEW! (@editds, @disableds, @repeatds!)

Devil Square [Nightmare-Mode]

(Special thanks to: IeYaseru (Old friend who gave me a DS script I reinvented)

=============================================================================================================

Description:

In this version of Devil's Square, once the amount of players have joined, that's it.

You won't be able to continue going back inside of Devil Square once you die, after entering and Devil Square starts, it will be closed.

All other players won't be able to join, and it's up to all the players to either complete Devil Square or die and not be able to come back in.

If no players enter in the timeframe, it will cancel out the event.

Also counts up the Max amount of Users when they enter Devil's Square. Once the Max Users have been established, no one else can join, and then it's just up to that team of people!

Once all the Players have died and warped out of the event, it will announce that all the users who entered have failed Victory in Devil Square, and the event will be reset.

=============================================================================================================

Difference in Type 2:

Description:

In this version when you die and get warped out, if you hurry up you'll be able to come back into Devil Square again.

NOTE: You WILL have to REPAY the amount of Zeny to re-enter.

Since players can die, and repay/pay at anytime to join inside the event, there's no need to cancel out the event if no one joins.

New Additions to Revision 5 (For Type 1 And Type 2):

Created commands:

@disableds - Allows you to disable Devil Square whenever you want (This feature is also inside of the NPC!)

@repeatds - Allows you to repeat the Devil Square on the go. (This feature is also inside of the NPC!)

@editds - Allows you to edit, or as I put it "Over Ride" the settings in the OnInit: inside of [DS] Organizer::DSORG

Changes happen in the menu whether the event is active or not. If it's active it will allow you to disable or go to the Player Menu, if it's unactive it'll ask if you want to Start Devil's Square.

Basically redesigned a lot of the aspects of the script, beforehand it didn't even work, and had errors upon errors.

Made the script to be flexible and totally configurable!

Future additions/ideas: Add the ability to also edit the mob data for each Round as well as the MvP list.

Also before hand if it was <= 5 users it would only spawn 8 Treasure Chests, otherwise it would spawn 16. Now you can choose as much as you want!

When a GM is editing an option inside of Devil's Square, another GM cannot edit an option until that GM is done editing an option via `@editds`.

NOTE: Not every Treasure Chest is the same either!

Hi!

I wonder how can I edit number of mobs, like mini MVPs in round 1 ~ 9 to only summon 2 only.

And What does this line do?

setarray $@DSC[0],132,137,167,159, 54,54,110,110, 26,138,95,182, 109,189,54,245, 138,204,162,273, 190,190,246,246, 208,137,273,181, 189,110,245,52, 137,90,161,26;

NICE SCRIPT! 

thanks!

x/y ranges :)

And thank you! I strongly suggest you to view the Hard-Mode version too, they work basically the same, just how it's handled in the starting/dieing aspects are a bit different.

There's more awesome scripts on the way don't worry =)

thumb-03d8fea19e1e968295907b2db829d8ea-s

File Name: Devil's Square Nightmare-Mode (@editds, @disableds, @repeatds!)

File Submitter: Aeromesi

File Submitted: 28 Jul 2016

File Category: Events & Games

(Special thanks to: IeYaseru (Old friend who gave me a DS script I reinvented)

Description:

In this version of Devil's Square, once the amount of players have joined, that's it.

You won't be able to continue going back inside of Devil Square once you die, after entering and Devil Square starts, it will be closed.

All other players won't be able to join, and it's up to all the players to either complete Devil Square or die and not be able to come back in.

Also counts up the Max amount of Users when they enter Devil's Square. Once the Max Users have been established, no one else can join, and then it's just up to that team of people!

Once all the Players have died and warped out of the event, it will announce that all the users who entered have failed Victory in Devil Square, and the event will be reset.

Difference in Type 2:

Description:

In this version when you die and get warped out, if you hurry up you'll be able to come back into Devil Square again.

Since players can die, and repay/pay at anytime to join inside the event, there's no need to cancel out the event if no one joins.

Created commands:

@disableds - Allows you to disable Devil Square whenever you want (This feature is also inside of the NPC!)

@repeatds - Allows you to repeat the Devil Square on the go. (This feature is also inside of the NPC!)

@editds - Allows you to edit, or as I put it "Over Ride" the settings in the OnInit: inside of [DS] Organizer::DSORG

Changes happen in the menu whether the event is active or not. If it's active it will allow you to disable or go to the Player Menu, if it's unactive it'll ask if you want to Start Devil's Square.

Basically redesigned a lot of the aspects of the script, beforehand it didn't even work, and had errors upon errors.

Future additions/ideas: Add the ability to also edit the mob data for each Round as well as the MvP list.

Also before hand if it was <= 5 users it would only spawn 8 Treasure Chests, otherwise it would spawn 16. Now you can choose as much as you want!

When a GM is editing an option inside of Devil's Square, another GM cannot edit an option until that GM is done editing an option via `@editds`.

Click here to download this file

hi i found some bugs on your script

1. i used @killmonster and round 2 began but there isnt a single monster around

uIQIsv1.jpg

2. The time is isn't on minutes.

TlunH6v.jpg

Edited by xlaws27

What does map-server say? Are you using Pre-RE or RE? (I'm pretty sure I setup the monsters on Pre-RE just so RE would work also..)

What does map-server say? Are you using Pre-RE or RE? (I'm pretty sure I setup the monsters on Pre-RE just so RE would work also..)

no errors on the map server and i use pre-re

there was a monster on the first round but none on the next rounds

no errors on the map server and i use pre-re

there was a monster on the first round but none on the next rounds

Hmm... I would think it would show an error for incorrect monster ID.. I'll check this out and use it in Pre-RE mode

Hello liked your script, but I want to make some changes to my use.
1st How do I change the number of mobs per round?
2nd How to remove the chests?
3rd How do I give points for mob killed?

I want to use set #ds_point to define points for every mob is killed leaving the fairest event

Hello liked your script, but I want to make some changes to my use.

1st How do I change the number of mobs per round?

2nd How to remove the chests?

3rd How do I give points for mob killed?

I want to use set #ds_point to define points for every mob is killed leaving the fairest event

I sent you a message.

Side note: I did not notice that I set the timers so short (not per minute, this was the testing phase of the script, example I made "1 minute" into you know, 10 seconds until start? xD I'll fix that. Though in the time being you would just have to edit the timer labels/sleep counter, not sure how I looped the announcement. *checks*  :sry:  :swt3:

thumb-03d8fea19e1e968295907b2db829d8ea-sFile Name: Devil's Square Nightmare-Mode (@editds, @disableds, @repeatds!)

File Submitter: Aeromesi

File Submitted: 28 Jul 2016

File Category: Events & Games

(Special thanks to: IeYaseru (Old friend who gave me a DS script I reinvented)=============================================================================================================

Description:

Once all the Players have died and warped out of the event, it will announce that all the users who entered have failed Victory in Devil Square, and the event will be reset.=============================================================================================================

Difference in Type 2:

Description:

Created commands:

Click here to download this file

hi i found some bugs on your script

1. i used @killmonster and round 2 began but there isnt a single monster around

uIQIsv1.jpg

2. The time is isn't on minutes.

TlunH6v.jpg

The monster is spawn not only on the center side. try looking at the side (use the portals)

@Aeromesi Hi, i don't understand the

if(gettime(3) % 2)		end;

what does it do? I'm tempted to removed this cause it screw my timings. but i think its important? can you tell what is the use of that?

Edited by Ranz

What timings? It doesn't effect anything other scripts I would believe. Just a security measurement

What timings? It doesn't effect anything other scripts I would believe. Just a security measurement

OnMinute06:
    if(gettime(3) % 2)
        end;

I believe this is the part where the ds will automatically start. 

i tried to change the Time of start. but sometimes it would not start. because of  

if(gettime(3) % 2)
        end;

Mobs spawns on different area. (Not on center) same as Nightmare Very good Event npc but needs to fix the time count of entering before starting (because it is not on minutes) and the spawn on mobs not on Center..

Well the mob spawns happen on each end of the warp portals. Towards the end everyone meets at center square for the boss round. I forgot to adjust time because it was something I did for quick testing. I'll make the "officialized" versions. I actually forgot to do this. My bad guys :X

Mobs spawns on different area. (Not on center) same as Nightmare Very good Event npc but needs to fix the time count of entering before starting (because it is not on minutes) and the spawn on mobs not on Center..

Well the mob spawns happen on each end of the warp portals. Towards the end everyone meets at center square for the boss round. I forgot to adjust time because it was something I did for quick testing. I'll make the "officialized" versions. I actually forgot to do this. My bad guys :X

Hello! Many thanks for your contribution. I have a question, where does that change the amount of monsters that will be summoned?

Right in the arrays of the OnInit. ^_^ Thank you tati! It means a LOT to me.

Hello! Many thanks for your contribution. I have a question, where does that change the amount of monsters that will be summoned?

Right in the arrays of the OnInit. ^_^ Thank you tati! It means a LOT to me.

In what part do I change the amount of monsters?

Edited by tati

Hello! I've found a little miss on the npc timer.

220	for(.@i = $@MaxMin; .@i  > 0; .@i--)
221	{
222		announce "Devil Square will begin in " + .@i + " minutos!", 0;
223		sleep 6000;
224	}
225		if( getmapusers("ordeal_1-1") == 0 )

it came as 1 min = 6 seconds.

just put change for 60000 the sleep!

Really Nice Npc ! o/

I have updated this script to work with 2021 Hercules emulator.

https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes/blob/master/Scripts/customnpc/devil_square_t1.txt

You can also download it on the forum, but if you want the latest & best version, be sure to follow my GitHub. Check my repo often for updates on my scripts!