Sign in to follow this  
Wolfeh

Ragnarok Guild Masters AKA Ash Vacuum - All Illustrations

4bda236e-6013-4800-a949-4617337f3689_zps

Ragnarok Guild Masters was a game created by Gravity for Android. I do believe it briefly had a period of also being on the International server (as Ash Vacuum) but it did not last long and they are no longer active/have been discontinued.

This file contains a ridiculous amount of images that I painstakingly downloaded one at a time from this site. Total file size is about 400 mbs. They are all transparent PNG format. Basically, there is illustrations of each class with 2 alternate palettes, and 3 alternate expressions, making for a total of 24 images per class. Let me know if I missed any so I can add them. Seeing as how the game no longer exists, I do not expect fansites related to it to last long (it is a miracle that this one even lasted this long), so I am gathering and uploading the images before they go down. Gravity isn't using them, so have fun with them. :P

DOWNLOAD

Preview:

post-5746-0-90285500-1471973889_thumb.pngpost-5746-0-65858900-1471973909_thumb.pngpost-5746-0-75036500-1471973927_thumb.pngpost-5746-0-31588900-1471974636_thumb.png

Edited by Wolfeh

You're welcome! I also like it, I really like the graphics it has too. While the actual game design may not have been Ragnarok esque I feel they did a very good job with the graphics, it feels very "Ragnarok", maybe because they are more RPG looking and less MMO looking. And yes it seems me and him share the same hobby: mass hoarding Ragnarok graphics. XD Found a post with his github and renders. I stole a "few". <w< >w>

You're welcome! I also like it, I really like the graphics it has too. While the actual game design may not have been Ragnarok esque I feel they did a very good job with the graphics, it feels very "Ragnarok", maybe because they are more RPG looking and less MMO looking. And yes it seems me and him share the same hobby: mass hoarding Ragnarok graphics. XD Found a post with his github and renders. I stole a "few". <w< >w>

>O>!!!!!!!! LOVE THESE. I must... hoard ... them... and... put... them... to my.... github.... I really like the black valkyrie too D:. Really love the different colour variations they created too.

I've uploaded a newer, compressed version. All images have been compressed by roughly 70-80% without losing image quality. The entire file was currently 389.9mb and I managed to compress it down to 104.9mb; that is roughly 73% compression. Over 1,000+ images.

57c45c50db04e_ScreenShot2016-08-28at4.36

Can you tell the difference between the original and compressed?

The Compressed Version can be found on MC.