Sign in to follow this  
Ridley

[WIP] Hercules Offline - A Ragnarok Online Story

Well, not much done yet but I thought I can already show some progess :x

Goal is a Ragnarok Online RPG, for this I started with the maps. (Nothing else done yet). 

For the initial step I want to do Prontera and Prontera Inn. Maybe followed by the field around it. In case I (hopefully) ever finish this, I don't want to talk about the story yet :)

As the Title screen I used kRO's login screen, ingame the related BGM's are played. I use a custom code for the lights, but I think it's becoming quite good already (even if there is still room for improvement). Once the maps are done I want to work on a fighting/battle system which comes closer to the Ragnarok Online one. Long talking, I show you what is ready right now.

3728781531b448893b43010f0261f27f.jpg

d4456eba66ae60384deb84d6b59024a6.jpg

be17368dd34eee62fbed2c192c2c4002.jpg

917f453427f74f3670c51bebd5e9040d.jpg

Yes, exactly. It's specially cool because it allows mouse control or even export for Android/iOS

You can also use plugins in json format which allows pretty awesome things. Monsieur Panda already told me he wants to join this :D so once there are updates of actual gameplay I will post about it

I know its off topic but this was a little piece I was working on back with RPG maker xp. A mega man RPG but I lacked the spriting skills. I only ripped Zero from the Megaman Zero series.