Sign in to follow this  
Legato

Character deletion.

Question

Hello. I have a custom command, @lock. This command prevents players from trading, dropping items or doing any kind of transactions. I just want to ask if there's a way to prevent players from deleting their character if their account is locked by this command?

Thank you.

Regards,

Legato

Edited by Legato

4 answers to this question

I don't know what you mean with an account in active state, but maybe you can rely on this:

conf/char-server.conf

// Restrict character deletion by BaseLevel// 0: no restriction (players can delete characters of any level)// -X: you can't delete chars with BaseLevel <= X// Y: you can't delete chars with BaseLevel >= Y// e.g. char_del_level: 80 (players can't delete characters with 80+ BaseLevel)char_del_level: 0

Set this to 1, so that characters cannot be deleted at all.

Hello. Sorry. I have a mod that prevents players from doing any kind of transaction if it's enabled. I'd like to know if it's also possible to prevent them from deleting their character if their account is locked by this mod. Edited my first post.

What you need requires some src edit. Alot of people here can help you code it if you let them see the the actual mod.