Lawliet

job class doram

Question

Hello .. Good evening

I have a question about the job doram I do not know if it is the same as the sprite of the job doram just stay that way look at the image someone knows s

post-1092-0-63336800-1480030710_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

Pardon me? Not quite sure I understand what you mean. Doram is the race, and Summoner is the class. Yes, that is the class sprite for Summoner.

Pardon me? Not quite sure I understand what you mean. Doram is the race, and Summoner is the class. Yes, that is the class sprite for Summoner.

Does it mean I have to have both? Is it because I played on a server and everything was perfect, where can I get the sprites?

Does it mean I have to have both? Is it because I played on a server and everything was perfect, where can I get the sprites?
Summoner is a starting and the only job in doram race

Just like novice is starting job in human race

Not really sure what you want to ask...

Okay, come on.

Client:

For you to use the Doram race or summoner class, you need a hexed 2015-10-01 or newer.

Sprites:

To get the "original" sprites you need to download the kRO (which you can find in this forum).

Emulators:

The two emulators are working as well with Doram, in this case, Hercules and rAthena.

Edited by ShadowChaser