Sign in to follow this  
Clare

Reflect Damage Cart Termination and Desperado

Question

how to make these skills stop being reflected by items and other skills?
I try change in battle.c
this:

if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO
                  && !(d_bl && !(wd->flag&BF_SKILL)) // It should not be a basic attack if the target is under devotion
                  && !(d_bl && sce_d && !check_distance_bl(target, d_bl, sce_d->val3)) // It should not be out of range if the target is under devotion
                ) {

for this:

if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] 
                  && !(d_bl && !(wd->flag&BF_SKILL)) // It should not be a basic attack if the target is under devotion
                  && !(d_bl && sce_d && !check_distance_bl(target, d_bl, sce_d->val3)) // It should not be out of range if the target is under devotion
                ) {

but not work, could someone help me?

I apologize for my English, I'm using a translator.

6 answers to this question

You want to stop the reflect in those skills?

This is officially configured so that those skills are not reflected.

So:

if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] && skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO
                ) {

This causes that Cart Terminator and Desperado cannot be reflected by Reflect Shield and Items.

And:

if( sc->data[SC_REFLECTSHIELD] 
				) {

This causes that Cart Terminator and Desperado can be reflected by Reflect Shield and Items.

PD: Remember compile after any modification in SRC.

Hello @Easycore, yes I want to stop the reflection of these skills by items and Reflect Shield

You want to stop the reflect in those skills?

This is officially configured so that those skills are not reflected.

So:

) {

This causes that Cart Terminator and Desperado cannot be reflected by Reflect Shield and Items.

If I use the official configuration (the first option) the skills are reflected, so I decided to try to remove:

"&& skill_id != WS_CARTTERMINATION && skill_id != GS_DESPERADO"

but the skills are still reflected in the same way, I compile after the modifications...

) {

This should work. . .

Have you made any changes to your SRC?

My src is clean, I just changed the max level and things like that, the basics.

The two modifications I've posted do not work, they keep reflecting,

I believe that need create something more complex or change somewhere else, but I do not know how to do that.

you can't do a reverse negative and expect computer logic to work. if the skills were already reflecting, taking away a line of code that says the "if" doesn't apply to desp/term will do nothing.

i honestly have no clue what you're talking about because what you have isn't even in my code, so can't help you beyond that(but i can confirm that you're modifying the wrong place)

Edited by Blinzer