maqc1

Novice starts with 6281 MaxSp...?

Question

Hi folks, I encounter a peculiar problem since my last git pull. All new created characters start with 6281 max SP. Max HP are fine. I looked around some relevant files to see if something was wrong, but everything seems perfectly fine (tables in /db/pre-re/job_db.conf and /db/job_db2.txt are both correct). When the character change class, the Max SP go back to normal.

Any idea where that comes from? Thanks!

[info]: Hercules 64-bit for Linux
[info]: Git revision (src): '5c5fabc490cdad507650d0b3713221bd92da765d'
[info]: Git revision (scripts): '5c5fabc490cdad507650d0b3713221bd92da765d'
[info]: OS version: 'Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS [x86_64]'

EDIT : Seems like even old novices (i.e. created before the git pull) have super high Max SP. I don't get it =/

EDIT 2 : Novices seem to have higher ASPD as well (175 ASPD at level 1...)

EDIT 3 : After further testing, I found that Max SP become normal when novice reach base level 76. ASPD don't, though.

Edited by maqc1

11 answers to this question

Look like bug report wont get clean soon or sooner.. they more intrested in modify config, database structure and etc which i think not too important since they already stable. Im sorry for my statement.

I don't recognize this bug since I always modify the job_db.conf for it's HP/SP table.
I usually use this to generate new HP/SP table: 

5 hours ago, luan122 said:

this bug persist, did someone found a way to fix it?

Rather than just telling problem, maybe explain it? How you got that? Reproduction step? Any configs modified, Hercules revision used? Renewal or pre renewal, this kind of reports are hard to fix without proper(complete) information.

7 hours ago, Dastgir said:

Rather than just telling problem, maybe explain it? How you got that? Reproduction step? Any configs modified, Hercules revision used? Renewal or pre renewal, this kind of reports are hard to fix without proper(complete) information.

Just create the novice and log in the server, in lv 1 you will get 6281 MaxSp.

@edit

Forgot to say it is PRE-RE

Edited by luan122

16 hours ago, luan122 said:

Just create the novice and log in the server, in lv 1 you will get 6281 MaxSp.

@edit

Forgot to say it is PRE-RE

I usually won't entertain these kind of post since I asked for many things and I got really no info.

So Here it is:

1 Level, SP is 11, Pre-Renewal Setting, Hercules Revision https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/2bf7d082116013cfdad031046f3ac0c932c3eb65 ,

No Configs edited.

Fine with you now? 

When we ask the method and information, we have already made sure it doesn't happen in herc with no mods/config/whatsoever, so you are required to post those information that we ask, otherwise, these questions would go unanswered.

9 hours ago, Dastgir said:

I usually won't entertain these kind of post since I asked for many things and I got really no info.

So Here it is:

1 Level, SP is 11, Pre-Renewal Setting, Hercules Revision https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/2bf7d082116013cfdad031046f3ac0c932c3eb65 ,

No Configs edited.

Fine with you now? 

When we ask the method and information, we have already made sure it doesn't happen in herc with no mods/config/whatsoever, so you are required to post those information that we ask, otherwise, these questions would go unanswered.

Aabout your questions, I didn't edited the src just applied some plugins, extended vending, hBG and one mine that includes a new atcommand, I just updated the emulador and the problem was solved not sure what caused the problem.

Sorry if I didn't understood what you wanted, but first of all I just came here asking help to fix it in my server, I'm not a "kid" and didn't disrespect anyone here to give you the right to call me that. I think respect comes with respect.

13 hours ago, Dastgir said:

So Here it is:

what client are you using ? l

3 hours ago, luan122 said:

Aabout your questions, I didn't edited the src just applied some plugins, extended vending, hBG and one mine that includes a new atcommand, I just updated the emulador and the problem was solved not sure what caused the problem.

Sorry if I didn't understood what you wanted, but first of all I just came here asking help to fix it in my server, I'm not a "kid" and didn't disrespect anyone here to give you the right to call me that. I think respect comes with respect.

I didn't call you anything.

41 minutes ago, ace9010 said:

what client are you using ? l

2017-05-17 :