Sign in to follow this  
haniko

Warp Portals are out of place

Question

All the warp portals that are not inside a building are out of place as you can see in the image I have attached. I have just started working on the offline server following different guides and some guess work. The server I am working on is pre-renewal and uses 2015-05-13aRagexe. I have been looking through the forum to find a way to resolve this but everything I tried did not fix the portals.

http://herc.ws/board/topic/13957-prontera-problem/?hl=%2Bizlude+%2Bmap#entry79139 

http://herc.ws/board/topic/5748-izlude-map-issue/#entry37016

Furthermore, I would like to ask another question here rather than creating a new topic. How do you turn off the Christmas/ Snow theme? I have tried @clearweather and @refreshall as well as checked my .grf files using the GRF builder, but none seem to turn it off.

Every help is appreciated.

post-14812-0-77227400-1483141296_thumb.jpg

5 answers to this question

I have managed to fix the problem with the portals. The issue here was that my kRo was not updated properly.

Any clues how to turn off the snowing effect?

I have basically pulled the hercules git version and modified the login configurations so that I can run the server.I do not remember fiddling around with weather scripts since all I have been doing so far is playing around with NPC's.

One thing I would like to mention is that the snow effect appears on every private server I have installed and not just the offline server I am working on. Has this something to do with kRo or the client?

I am not quite familiar to how the GRF's work and which one I should be looking out for. Would be great if you could give me another hint.

Furthermore, it there a guide in regards to GRF's? 

EDIT

I downloaded the data.grf from here and replaced my existing one. This has successfully removed the snow effect in Prontera. There might have been a Christmas event in kRo that had it enabled during a patch. Since I am unable to open data.grf with GRF Editor, I have no clue for the cause.

Edited by haniko