KirieZ

iRO Christmas 2016

File Name: iRO Christmas 2016

File Submitter: KirieZ

File Submitted: 03 Jan 2017

File Category: Events & Games

Quite late, but here is iRO's Christmas Event of 2016. It was scripted while I played, so probably some things aren't perfect, like the monster and item data.

This file contains:

• Santa Klaus giveaway (christmas_giveaway.txt): This NPC seems to be enabled every christmas on iRO. Santa Klaus is at the center of Prontera giving a gifts, players can choose between three gifts and allows warping to guild dungeons. The gifts are:
    • Skill and Status reset
    • Seal Status reset
    • Gifts:
      • 3x Enriched Elunium
      • 3x Enriched Oridecon
      • 5x Red Envelope
      • 3x Yellow Butterfly Wing
      • 30 minutes Job EXP bonus (Job Battle Manual effect)

[*]Christmas Quest (christmas_2016.txt): This is the quest. It starts at Eden Group HQ, then you have to do some deliveries to get Sprig of Holly and then turn them into a Costume headgear. It contains a daily quest.

In the zip file you'll find both scripts and client/server changes.

One script doesn't depend on the other one, that's why they're in separate files.

Known Differences:

• The Santa's giveaway sets a quest in the client, but this ID is out of Hercules ID Range, so I changed it
  • In Christmas Quest, the first NPC on the quest line shows a message over her head to the player only, I couldn't find a command to do this, so it shows to everybody.
  • On iRO, the daily quest is reseted everyday at 4AM, but Hercules seems to not have a command to set time limit explicitly (instead we use quest_db) so I set it to 23h time limit.

If something is wrong, let me know and I'll try to fix as soon as possible.

Click here to download this file

Really a nice release  ;)

You just forgot to add weight checks.

well noted, I just got the last weight message (well, the missing of it) and will update the script soon, thanks!